JJ Maybank

Storyline: You and JJ are best friends. You guys were the ones that prove that Kooks and Pouges can get along. JJ has stayed with you when he didn't wanna be home and he also stays with you durning winter because its cold at his place. Not only that your parents love him. You've always loved him but you think he loves you like a sister.

Warnings : None that I know of.

Requested : No

Word count : 1415

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

It's Christmas and everyone is off doing their own thing. John B is with Sarah, Pope is with his family, Kiara is with her family and JJ is staying at my place for the Christmas Holidays. We haven't really done much over the holidays besides spend time with each other and the Pouges.

But we still ended up having a blast. We've snuck into the Wreck and got caught but Kie's parents gave us some food but I ended up paying for everyone in return. I also snuck them into my place but also got caught. Let's just say I don't have the greatest luck but luckily my parents love the Pouges.

I'm lucky enough that my parents actually like my friends. They aren't like most Kooks. Alot of them think that they are better than everyone. For example Topper and Rafe, they are always giving my friends a hard time just because they don't have a ton of money.

But we don't have to worry about them so much now since the whole Ward situation so we've had a small break. Besides with Topper but lately he's been acting alot nicer but I think it's because of Sarah. He loves her but she loves John B and it makes me feel bad for him.

Flashback

The Pouges and I plus Topper because for some reason he's been hanging around us lately. More like he's been trying to get her attention since he doesn't have Rafe around. But we were working on trying to track down the boat that Ward was on so we can make a plan to getting the Cross and the Gold since legally it belongs to Pope.

" It just doesn't make since. We were just on that boat so it couldn't have gone that far." JJ mentioned. " But it's Also Ward, he's one of the most Richest people on the island and with the gold and the cross it makes him even richer." I explained." I don't know about you guys but I'm starving." Pope spoke as everyone agreed.

Everyone looked at Kie since her family restaurant was just down the road. " My parents won't allow you guys to eat for free." She explains. " I'll pay for everyone if I need to." I assured her. " Fine but that includes me as well." She said as we headed towards the Wreck. " Are you sure we are allowed to do this?" Topper asked. " If you don't wanna be there than leave." John B said rather harshly.

" John B be nice, he's here to help us." Sarah scolded him. " Guys I'm to hungry to deal with this so if you're going to argue take it somewhere else." Pope said. I agreed as we made it to the Wreck. " I agree with Pope. If you're gonna argue stay out here if not come in." Kie mentioned.

" You don't have to worry." John B spoke. Kie nodded as we went inside. " Mom, Dad are you here?" Kie spoke loudly. " Yeah sweetheart what do you need?" She asked. " Some food for me and my friends?" She asked. Her mom looked at all of us debating on if she should or not.