Prefrence

Their favorite feature of yours

Topper

He's a big fan of your eyes. When he's feeling low or just wants to look at you it's always your eyes. They make him feel safe and happy. Like there's nothing else in the world that matters.

Pope

Pope loves your smile. He will do anything to see you smile. He loves to see you happy and nothing less. Not only that he just so happens to love your lips so him being able to kiss you makes him happy.

Rafe

We all know his favorite feature is your ass. Out of everything he loves having one hand on your ass to show other guys that your his and only his so when your out in public or in private there will always be one of his hands on your ass.

Kiara

She loves your hands. She loves having you play with her hair and rubbing her back. It makes her feel safe and happy. Knowing that your there and not with anyone else makes her feel like the luckiest person in the world.

Sarah

Sarah loves your hair. She loves playing with it she loves doing it. She also loves whenever you style it differently because it shows diffrent sides of you that you normally don't show.

JJ Maybank

He loves everything about you. You're body, hair, eyes, nose, lips, smile just everything. He can't help to think that he's the most luckiest person ever to have the most beautiful girl in the world. He tells you everyday how beautiful you are and never fails to make you feel special.