Rafe

Storyline: It was no secret that that you were Smart. But the fact that you were a one of the most Richest Kooks in the Outer Banks. With that people think that they have the right to Use you, talk shit about you and push you around. One day Rafe Cameron notices and does something about it but than realizes he has hung out with you all summer.

Warnings: slight smut nothing to big, cursing, cheating

Requested: No

Word Count : 1598

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

My life hasn't always been sunshine and Rainbows. My parents are the richest people in the Outer Banks. Since that it seems no matter where I go people are always giving me shit. But there was one person over the summer who treated me like an equal.

He was non other than Rafe Cameron. I've heard alot of things about him but when it came to actually hanging out with him he was a pretty decent person. Not only that he was a pretty good kisser. Rafe would often hide out at my place when he didn't wanna be at home from what I've heard I wouldn't wanna spend time with Ward anyways.

It sucks knowing that school has started again I probably will be invisible like every other time. Which sucks cause we have a lot of fun memories from over the summer. Like one day Rafe and I snuck into a movie theater and sat in the very back to throw popcorn at other people. Or when I was at his place and we pranked his dad.

Or the time my mom walked into Rafe and I in my room half naked. Which that got me grounded for a month. But Rafe is actually a good guy. Throughout the couple of months we haven't spent a day without each other.

I was planning on skipping school today to hang out with Rafe but I had exams in almost every class so it was kind of a must for you to show up. But I could feel that today was gonna be a bad day just with how my day started.

It started when I woke up in the middle of the night and started my period. How I know is because when I start my period my cramps are the death of my. Than later on I caught my dad cheating on my mom. I always had a suspicion that he was but I never really thought that I would catch him in the act of actually doing so. Not only that but he thought he could bribe me to be quiet.

Flashback

I woke up to hearing moans and stuff falling on the ground. Thinking it was my parents I got up and went to there room. When I got closer the noises got louder. I banged on the door loudly. " Can you keep it down I don't wanna hear this before school!" I yelled. The moment I finished saying that it went quiet.

Not long after I heard a women's voice that didn't sound so familiar. The curiosity got the best of me so I opened the door to see my science teacher half naked. " Oh my fucking god." I said in shock. " Sweetheart it's not what it looks like." My dad mentioned as he took a step forward. " Not it's exactly what it looks like. I've had a suspicion that you were cheating on mom." I explained.

" You can't  tell her. She will take everything away from me. Including you, I'll raise your allowance if you don't say anything." My dad mentioned. I rolled my eyes as I scuffed. " Mom doesn't deserve to be lied to. Especially when she's done nothing but be faithful and honest with you." I say to him as I left his room.