Topper

Storyline: You and Topper have been together for almost 2 years. It has been the best 2 years of your life and it was now Christmas time. But Topper had something special planned for you this year. The only thing that he's scared of is that he doesn't know what will happen. Or more of he doesn't know if you'll if you will say yes or not.

Requested : No

Warnings: Pure Fluff, Mentions of Weed.

Word count: 1042

A/n : This chapter is a short one but it's a sweet one as well so enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

Christmas has always been my favorite holiday. The snow, hot coco, movies, cuddling, the Mistletoe. Just everything about Christmas makes me happy. And the fact that I have Topper to spend it with makes me even happier. But he's been acting kinda strange lately.

He's been whispering to Rafe about something but the moment I walk into the room he immediately goes quiet. Not only that but I caught him putting something in his pocket but I couldn't get a glimpse of what it was. But it doesn't matter cause when it comes to Christmas I'm just always happy.

Today Topper and I are hanging out with our friends tonight. We planned to do a secret Santa and I had Rafe. When it comes to him it's pretty simple on what to get him. So I ended up getting him some weed. I was getting my house ready when Topper, Rafe and Celce came walking inside.

" Your mom let us in." My boyfriend said as he gave me a hug. " Well I'm almost done decorating than we can start the day." I smile at them. " Need any help?" Celce asked. " Knowing you and Rafe I know that the only person who would really help is Topper." I explained. " You're not wrong." Rafe mentioned.

I rolled my eyes and laughed at the boy as continued decorating. " Hey do you have any food?" Celce asked. " Go look and see if there's anything you like." I told him. Celce and Rafe both went into the kitchen as Topper stayed with me. " Are you sure you don't want any help?" He asked me.

" I wouldn't mind your help." I smiled at him. " Good cause I was gonna help either way." He joked as he helped me. " So who did you get for Secret santa?" He asked. " Not you." I mentioned. " Dang it I was hoping you did." He mentioned. " Dont worry I still got you a gift. We can do secret Santa gifts after we are done with this." I say as I gave him a kiss.

We could hear Rafe and Celce in the kitchen making a mess. " You guys better clean that up." I say loud enough for them to hear. " How did you know?" Rafe asked. " Because I know you guys when it comes to getting food." I say looking at them. " Well are you guys almost done?" Celce asked. " Yeah in a minute." I answered.

Topper and I finished what we were doing and grabbed our gifts for secret Santa. " Okay how are we gonna do this?" Rafe asked. " Well we can just give each other our gifts." I mentioned which they all agreed.

I gave Rafe his as he gave Celce his which left Celce to have Topper and Topper had me. Everyone had their gifts besides me. Which I didn't mind so much cause I'm not really much of a gift person. Rafe opened his Weed, Celce got a new golfing set and Topper got a motor bike like Rafes.

" You didn't get anything Y/n?" Rafe questioned. I was about to speak when Topper spoke up. " She has a gift. I just wanted it to be at the right moment." Topper explained. " Well now is the right moment." Celce Smirked like he knew what was gonna happen. Soon Rafe seemed like he knew what was gonna happen and started smiling.

I was confused as I was looking at them until Topper got up and got down on one Knee. It barely took a second to acknowledge what was about to happen. " Topper what are you doing?" I asked even though I had an idea to what was happening. " Giving you your gift duh." He smiled.

Topper grabbed my hand as he continued to smile. " Y/n we've known each other for some time now and we've been together for the past 2 years which have been the best 2 years of my life. You always know how to cheer me up, make me smile even sometimes annoy me and yet somehow you make me love you even more every day." He chuckles as I laugh a little bit.

He stayed quiet for a moment before continuing. " I want to spend the rest of my life with you, you're it for me and hopefully you feel the same so Y/n, Will you Marry me?" He asked as he pulled out the Ring. The Ring was the most beautiful ring I've ever seen.

I didn't relise that I was crying a little until Topper wiped my tears. " Y/n? You're making me nervous." He said quietly. " I'll marry you." I said loud enough so only he could hear as I looked back into his eyes. Topper smiled as he slid the ring on and hugged me.

Rafe and Celce were cheering and jumping around which caused me to smile. " For a moment I thought you were gonna say no." Topper mentioned. " Say no to you, never." I mentioned. " What about at the party last week and he was really drunk?" Rafe asked. " Well duh he was drunk." I mention as I pulled away from the hug.

" So who's your best man?" Celce asked. " Well whoever isn't can be my maid of Honor." I joked. " Don't tempt us cause we will do it." Rafe mentioned. " More like you would do it." Topper joined it. " Than I'll be both." Rafe chuckled.

We spend the rest of the time together talking and Rafe trying to get us to agree to let him be both the best man and the maid of Honor. It's moments like these that make me glad to have friends like them.