Rafe

Storyline: You were basicly kidnapped, well you kinda went on your own, but Rafe was their as well and it turns out he was there by some people who are looking for the Diary that you and your friends have, but somehow Rafe managed to convince you to run off with him so you don't get hurt.

Requested: Yes

Warnings : Cursing

Word count : 1250

A/n: I really gotta post more on this book cause I have alot of your guys requests that I like what I've written and wanna post them. Also whoever suggested this I'm sorry if it's shitty. And anyone who had requested one I'll make sure to have your requests out real soon. Also requests are open til the 31st. So if you want to request do it now. Also I know I left out the part of Carlos killing the guy but yeah. Also I might make a part 2 to this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

" If you do what they say they will go easy on you." The guy said as he walked away leaving me there alone. I looked around to find the people that he warned me about coming my way. " We can do this the easy way or the hard way." One told me. " Can you guys at least tell me where you are taking me so I can make my decision?" I asked them. " Let's just say there's someone who wants to talk to you." The other person mentioned.

" Just to talk? Nothing else?" I asked again. " Nothing else." They said. " Fine but leave my friends alone, and if this person tries anything but talk you'll regret it." I threatened as they both grabbed an arm and pulled me to their truck. I looked back at the Pouges to see that they were talking to one another.

°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip°°°°°°°°°°°°

After a quite a long drive the car had come to a stop in front of this big house. " Out of the car." One of the men said as he pulled me out of the truck. " You don't have to be so rough, damn." I told him as he pulled me to the house. " Can you tell me who I have to talk to?" I asked. No one answered as he lead me inside and let go of my arm.

I looked around until I noticed that there was another person here. Rafe. When my eyes landed on him he was already looking at me. " What are you doing here?" He asked me. " I don't know, ask whoever asked them to bring me here?" I tell him. " That would be me." Said someone walking into the room. Rafe and I both looked at the person.

" My name is Carlos. It's good to see that you two know each other." He added. " Why are we here?" I asked. " Because one of you guys have something that I need. It's a Diary." Carlos mentioned. " Well I don't have it." Rafe said as he looked at me. " I don't know what you're talking about." I mentioned. " One of you guys are lying to me." Carlos tells us. " Just tell him where it is." Rafe whispered to me.

" I don't know what he's talking about." I said looking at Rafe. " Well than until you one of you guys decides to tell me the truth you guys Arn't leaving." Carlos tells us as a couple of his men grabbed us and locked us in a room. " Just tell him where it is." Rafe tells me. " I seriously don't know. Maybe one of them found it but I don't know anything about a Diary. You have to believe me." I lied to him.

Truth is that we found it but it's with John B and the others. " Well right now I'm your only friend and if we want to get out of here we have to work together. " You want me to work with you after all the trouble you caused us?" I asked him. " I've changed, but if you want my help I do have a boat that could get us out of here." Rafe explains. " A boat?" I asked.

" Yes, if you want out of there the only way is if you're on that boat with me, otherwise you're on your own." He tells me. " Why would you wanna help me? You've done nothing but treat all of us like shit." I tell him. " Because out of all of you, you're the one that I like the most. There's a reason that I leave you alone compared to the others." He tells me.

" And why's that?" I asked. " Because you're the only one who seems to understand a little bit of why I'm doing what I'm doing." He says looking down. " It's because I know what it's like to have a parent who seems to treat me terribly." I tell him. " Exactly, so are you leaving with me or not. I can get you away from all of this." He tells me. " If I leave with you, you have to do something for me." I tell him.

" What is it?" He asked. " You have to help me and the Pouges with something. Transportation, They need a boat or something, you do that and I'll come with you, than I'll know you mean what you're saying." I explained to him. " I have an extra boat at the docks, the keys should be there on the boat, you can let them know when we get out of here." He tells me. " Okay, than let's get out of here." I tell him.

°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip°°°°°°°°°°°°

After having to make the Carlos and his men that Rafe had killed me Rafe and I were finally out of the house and on his boat. Rafe started up his boat as I called JJ. He immediately answered. " Y/n where are you, are you okay?" He asked me. " I'm fine, I'm with Rafe at the moment but he says that you guys can use his other boat." I tell him.

" Wait you're with Rafe?" Says John B. " That's not the point right now. But if you guys want to go with the plan Rafes other boat are at the Docks and the keys are there too." I tell them. " Why is he helping us now?" Sarah asked. " Because I promised him that if he helped you guys than I'd go with him. Plus he kinda helped me, he's not as bad as I thought." I smiled a little.

" Plus if I can keep Rafe distracted a little bit you guys can find the cross for Pope." I mentioned. " Just dont hurt him. He might make our lives a living hell but he's still my brother. And if he trusts you enough he will start opening up to you." Sarah mentioned. " Don't worry, if he keeps acting the way he is than all of us were wrong about him. Besides I think I'm starting to like him." I tell them.

" Y/n we have to get going." Rafe mentions. " I gotta go, be careful okay?" I tell them as Rafe helped me on his boat. " Tell Rafe thank you." Kie mentioned. " I heard that and you're welcome. I only helped cause Y/n asked." Rafe mentioned. I hung up and put my phone away. " You were doing so well." I tell him. " You only liked me cause I was being nice?" He asked. " Yeah, you should do it more often." I smile at him.