JJ Maybank

Storyline: Part 2. JJ Feels bad for what happened at the beach so him and The Pouges make a plan to apologize to Y/n. All JJ wants is to be with Y/n since she's been apart of the pouges since day one. Besides John B being his best friend you were his girl best friend and even before you two started dating sometimes to get away from his dad he would crawl in your window and have a small sleepover.

This will mainly be in JJ's Point of view but there will be a switch in Points of view.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

JJ's Pov

Today was pretty rough. After what happened on the beach with Y/n the Pouges promised that they would help me get her forgiveness. She's basicly my best friend. She's always there for me when I need her.

So the Pouges and I all had tasks to do before we go and see Y/n. Kiara Is helping with the flowers, I'm getting the Teddy bear, the chocolates while Pope and John B are helping me prepare what to say to her.

Though Sarah said that everything that I should say should come from the heart. The only problem is that I am so nervous that she isn't going to forgive me.

I was getting a cute sign ready since Sarah brought over some art supplies. Y/n always loves the cute stuff like in movies. Like the signs people make to ask others to prom.

For the last little bit I've been stressing out about trying to get Y/n to forgive me. I guess that the others noticed cause they all were looking at me like someone had just said something.

I looked at them with a confused look. " You okay there?" John B asked. I nodded in response as I looked around. " Then what did Kiara just ask?" Pope asked.

I shrugged. " I was thinking so I wasn't really paying attention." I tell them as I sat  down. " I asked if you wanted us to be there when you go see her or not." She tells me.

I nodded at them in response. " Okay then before we go you gotta figure out what your gonna say." Kiara mentions. " Like what? I have no idea what I'm gonna say." I tell her.

" You said she liked those cheesey stuff like in movies so do something like that. But it also has to be meaningful cause she won't forgive you if she doesn't think you're being meaningful." Pope says calmly.

I nodded at them as I started coming up with ideas on what to say to her. That's when I came up with an idea. " Why don't I get her a promise ring." I say out loud.

John B and Pope looked at each other while Sarah and Kiara smiled. " That's a great idea. She will love that." Sarah mentioned. " Then let's go pick one out and head over to her place." Pope spoke up.

Y/n's Pov

I've spent the whole day in my room scrolling through Tik Tok and watching Criminal Minds. I didn't have the motivation to get out of bed. My mom tried to get me out of bed by saying that break ups happen all the time.

I knew she was right but I just didn't wanna do anything. JJ was basicly my best friend. The person I could rely on and tell him stuff without feeling like I'm being Judged.

But after what happened I just don't know. Maybe I'm being over dramatic but my feelings were hurt.

After a while I heard a knock on the door. Thinking it was my mom I told her to go away. But the knocking didn't stop so I got up from my bed and opened the door to see JJ.

He was holding a sign and a Teddy bear. " What are you doing here?" I asked him as he walked in my room. " I'm here to apologize. I had the pouges and Sarah help me plan this." He tells me.

I gave him a confused look. " Your friends know?" I asked him another question. He nodded at me. I could tell that he was being sincere. He doesn't do this for just anyone unless he actually cares about them.

I smiled a little at him. " The sign is cute." I mention to him. " I also got you a promise ring and a Teddy bear. I know how much you like this stuff." He tells me.

He sets the stuff down on my bed as he pulled out the promise ring. " You don't have to forgive me but I'd love it if you did. What I did was stupid and I promise you it will never happen again." He tells me.

" What about my friends. They are Kooks and I don't like you and the pouges." I tell him. " Who cares what they think. As long as the both of us are happy that's all that matters. Right?" He asks me.

I smile at him as I nod. " Fine but if anything happens I'm not dealing with them." I mention to him. He jumped up and down as he hugged me.

I giggled at the boy as I hugged him back. " You have no idea how happy that makes me that you forgave me." He tells me. " I'm just glad we are together." I say as I kiss his cheek.

He was about to kiss me when the pouges came barging in. " How did it g- Oh we interrupted something didn't we?" John B  asked us as I rolled my eyes. " I promise I tried to stop them but they didn't listen." Kie spoke up.

I felt a little awkward since I haven't really spoke to any of them besides Sarah since our parents are really close. " Look I know we are on different sides but that doesn't mean we have to be awkward. I mean Sarah is basicly a Kook and John B and her are dating." Pope said trying to defuse the tension.

I nodded in agreement as I smiled a little bit at them. " If it means anything I think I know how to help you with the whole gold situation. And from what JJ told me, y'all are having a bit trouble." I say I smirk at them.

They all looked at each other for a moment before Kiara spoke up. " And what exactly do you know?" She asked me. " I heard Ward Cameron talking about it which got me thinking about the storm that recently passed,  you guys have the map riggr?" I asked.

They all nodded as they pulled it out and laid it on the ground as I started telling them what I thought about it all. I guess that's when the pouges and I Kinda became friends.

Word count: 1145