John B

Storyline: You and John B have always been close. But since he started dating Sarah it has been tough. It's like your feelings for him hit you like a bus. So Valentines day came around he asked you for help in planning something for Sarah. But at some point while you were helping him something happened between the two of you.

Requested : No

Warnings : Cursing, Sorry John B and Sarah Fans but cheating, kinda sad

Word Count: 1163

A/n: Part 2 to this? Vote and comment if you wanna see a part 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

Today's Valentines day and I also just so happen to be the only Pouge who doesn't have plans today. Which somehow I managed to agree to help John B plan his date with Sarah. Which I don't know if that is the greatest idea since I have feelings for him. Which everyone seemed to notice but him. Even Sarah knows but she knows that I won't step over the line since they are dating.

I expected her to hate me or try and convince them to kick me out of the group. I was stuck making the food and the snacks. I happen to work at the Wreck and Kies parents gave me permission to stay and reserve the restaurant for John B and Sarah.

I was just about finished with the food when John B walked in. " Hey, thanks again for doing this for me." John B smiled. " I'd do anything for you guys." I smiled back as I finished with the food. " So I was thinking instead of decorating the whole place we only decorat the middle table only so it's easier to clean afterwards." I explained.

He agreed as I pulled out the decorations. " So do you have any plans for today?" He asked. " No, I'm going home after I'm done helping so you'll have to lock up." I mentined. " You seriously don't have plans?" He asked again.

I simply nodded which caused him to chuckle. " I can't belive you out of all people don't have plans. Not only are you gorgeous but you're the nicest person I know. Plus you're cool." He compliments me. " Well it's partly my fault." I mentined. " How can it be your fault?" He askes.

" Um, I kinda have feelings for this guy, I have for a while but he's in a relationship and I'm trying to get over him cause I respect their relationship." I explained. " Have you liked him before they got together?" He asked. " I've liked him since before they stopped hating each other." I said looking down.

As we were getting the place set up I couldn't help but glance over at him from time to time. " Well I think that you should tell him, he could have feelings for you or something but you'll never know if you never say anything." He says walking towards me to help with the lights.

" But I could also ruin everything. Especially since I care about the both of them equally." I explained. " Than ask yourself this. Is he worth the risk to see if there's the slightest chance that he has feelings for you. Unless you're scared he won't choose you." He explained.

" So you're basically saying I should take the risk?" I asked. " I would if I was in your position." He said looking down at me. " Than you and the Pouges, mainly Sarah might hate me." I said looking up at him. " Why would we hate you?" He asked.

I grabbed him by the collar and smashed my lips onto his. He immediately kissed me back as his hand cupped my cheek. The kiss soon deepened a little but I quickly pulled away feeling guilty. " I shouldn't have done that." I said walking away. " Y/n you can't just walk away." John B said.

" Um, Lock up when you're done and have fun but not to much fun and don't forget go clean up." I said quickly as I grabbed my stuff and basicly ran out of the restaurant leaving John B alone. " I can't belive I did that." I mumbled to myself as I started walking anywhere but the Wreck.

°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip°°°°°°°°°°°°

Somehow I ended up at Kies place. But than again she's less likely to hate. Me but knowing her she'll scold me because what I did was wrong. Kie had brought me to her room. " So what happened. You only come over this late if something has happened." She spoke as I sat on her bed.

" I made a mistake." I started off. " What could you have done that was so bad?" She asked. " So I was helping John B set up for his date with Sarah and he mentioned that if I wanted someone than I should go for it." I explained. " No you didn't." Kiara gasped. " So I kissed him, but he kissed me back, but than I left cause I couldn't handle it." I said nervously.

Kie looked so shocked about what she had just heard. " God I feel so guilty, Sarahs going to hate me and so are the others. But part of it is his fault you know. He opened the door for me to make that move." I said looking down. Kie didn't say anything. " I should probably leave the group." I added.

" You can't leave the group. We need you to get the gold." Kie finally saying something. " I can't stay in the group either. I can't look Sarah in the eye knowing that I kissed John B." I explained. " No, Sarah won't be mad." Kie assured. " How do you know?" I asked my best friend.

" Because Sarah said that they've been pretty distant from each other. She also said that she loves him but she's not in love with him anymore and was gonna wait until tomorrow to break up with him." She explained.

" But that doesn't change the fact that John B still cheated on her with me." I mentioned. " John B has always had feelings for you. But when he got close with Sarah, he thought he got over you until recently. I've seen the way he looks at you." She answers.

" But that doesn't mean I'm gonna just jump into a relationship with him. He needs a little time to himself to really know what he wants. In the end if I'm the one that he wants than so be it. But until than I think it's only fair for me to leave the group." I explained.

" You're really gonna leave the group?" Kie askes. " Yeah, I made a mistake and knowing Sarah is one of us I have to." I said looking down. " You know we will choose you right?" She asked. " I know but that's not fair to Sarah. I'll only help when you need me for the gold. Otherwise I'm out." I said looking at a picture of all of us that Kie had on her desk.