Pope

A/n: Since Halloween has passed and I never wrote any Halloween themed Chapters the next  couple chapters will be Halloween themed. And Requests are still open so make sure to find the chapter and read what you gotta do to request.

Storyline : You and Pope were never really close. But you and Kie were tied to the hip since she is your best friend. You and the Pouges plus Sarah were invited to a Halloween Party. You wanted to go as a sexy nurse. But what happens when Pope kinda matches your costume and goes as a Doctor.

Warnings: Some mild language, underage drinking, Smoking And some mentions of Watching Christmas movies on Halloween... Yes I do that.

Requested: No

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

Kie, Sarah and I were all getting ready for the Halloween party we were going to. I was dressing up as a nurse, Sarah was going as a Sexy Cat while Kie was dressing up as an Angel.

While we were getting ready we were also talking about the guys we were hoping to see. " John B is coming to this party right?" Sarah asked us. " Of course he his. Him and JJ would never miss a party. But Pope on the other hand I wouldn't be suprised if he were to show up." I mentioned to them.

They both nodded in agreement. " But you want Pope to show up right?" Kie asked with a smirk on her face. " Why would you say that?" I asked nervously as I finished my makeup and started on my hair. Both Sarah and Kie laughed at my nervousness.

I looked at them with a confused look." Why are you laughing?" I asked them again. " You totally like Pope." Sarah said as her laughter quieted down. " I can't belive you like our Pope. The one that's obsessed with getting good grades." Kie added onto Sarah.

I rolled my eyes at the two as I continued to do my hair. " At least he's one of the good guys. Plus at least I know that if anything were to happen I know I wouldn't get hurt and he would be honest with me." I explain to them.

They both nodded in agreement as they put their costumes on. " Besides arnt you the one who lost your virginity with him?" I joked as I finished getting ready. " I thought we promised not to mention that." She told us as Sarah and I laughed.

°°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip°°°°°°°°°°°°

Kie, Sarah and I were already at the party with JJ and John B and currently waiting om Pope. " You sure Pope is coming?" Sarah asked the two boys. They both nodded at us telling us to be patient.

Not even five minutes later Rafe came up to us. " Y/n I didn't now you and Howard were together." He said as he laughed. I gave him a weird look. " What are you talking about. We are just friends." I mentioned to him which made him laugh more. " It's okay to be embarrassed. I would." One of Rafes friends spoke up as they walked away.

The pouges and I gave each other a weird look before Pope found us. " Finally I've been looking for you guys everywhere." He said before noticing me. " You came as a nurse?" He said in more of a question as he pointed at me. " And you came as a doctor." I mentioned.

That's when it hit me. " That's why Rafe mentioned something." I realized as I looked at Kie and Sarah. " Rafe talked to you guys?" Pope asked. " He thought you and Y/n were dating which makes since cause you guys are basicly dating." John B mentioned as he handed Pope a drink.

Pope didn't take the drink as he said he wanted to be able to study later for his interview. JJ and Kie went off their way to see if anyone had any weed while Sarah and John B went to go dance.

" Then there was two." He joked as he sat down in am empty chair. " Well I'm glad it's you cause that means I get help when they are way to wasted." I mentioned. " You don't plan on drinking tonight?" He asked as I sat next to him.

I shook my head while watching John B and Sarah dance. " I'm just not in the drinking mood tonight. I really didnt wanna come on general but Kie and Sarah didn't want me to feel left out." I explain to him.

He nodded in agreement. " Same here, I wanted to stay home but John B and JJ wanted me to come with so I wouldn't be 'boring'." He explained which caused me to giggle. " We could always ditch and walk home since we live near each other." I mentioned to him which he gladly agreed.

Pope and I both snuck past our friends and walked out of the party. " Where too?" He asked. " Um we can go to my house. My parents are out for the night." I say to him. He nodded in agreement. " Lead the way." He smiles politely.

°°°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip°°°°°°°°°°°°

Pope and I had made it to my house and were currently watching a movie and eating popcorn. Me being me I'm a big Christmas fan and always watch Christmas Movies before and during Halloween. " You do know Christmas isn't for a another month right." He mentions as we are watching The Christmas Carol.

I nodded in response. " Yeah but I love Christmas movies. And technically Halloween is almost over which means it's basicly Christmas time." I explain to him. He gave me the most weirdest look ever. " Technically it's Thanksgiving time." He tells me.

I gasp in a jokingly way. " But Christmas is Christmas. The food, the chocolates the snow the everything about it is amazing. Including the Christmas music. Plus Kies parents always gives us free snacks for movie nights here." I point out.

I couldn't help but notice that he was smiling as he stared at me. " Do I have something on my face?" I ask him. He quickly shook his head. " No it's just.. Never mind." He looks back at the movie.

I pause our movie which causes him to look at me again. " What were you gonna say?" I ask while I face him. " I was just gonna say that you looked beautiful." He says in a low tone that causes me to blush. " You think I'm beautiful?" I ask him again.

He nodded as he looked at my lips like he wanted to kiss me but didn't know if he should. " Are you gonna kiss me or not?" I whisper. He didn't waste any time cause not a second later his lips were on mine.

I melted into the kiss while I put my hand on his cheek and pulled him closer. I never want this moment to end but with the need of air we pulled away with big smiles on our faces. " I've been wanting to do that for a while." He mentions.

I smile more at his words. " Me too... But what about the no Pouge on Pouge macking?" I ask him. He shrugs. " Kie and JJ are pretty much together and Sarah is basicly a Pouge so I'm sure they wouldn't mind." He explains

I nod in agreement and for the rest of the night we spent our Halloween watching movies and cuddling.

Word Count: 1237