John B

Storyline: You and John B were secretly together. You didn't want the others to know cause the no Pouge on Pouge macking and you and John B thought that they would be mad at you guys. Or at least you thought it would so you two decided to wait it out. But one day you have been missing for a couple of days and John B has been worried sick. But little did he know that he would find you tied up in a chair on the boat that him and the Pouges snuck on.

Requested : No

Warnings: Cussing, tad arguing

Word count: 1479

A/N: I know I'm a tad late but Merry Christmas and happy holidays. Since I didn't post yesterday I'll try and remember to post again later tonight. I got caught up and didn't have time. Also to get all my chapters out there including all my Christmas and New Years chapters I'll try to remember to be posting twice a day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

John B and I have always been close. Before we were together we had one of those flirty friendship kind of thing. Than a little over a year ago. He asked me out on a date and things got more serious as we went on. The one thing that sucks the most is the fact that we have to keep it from our friends and I hate lying to them. Especially Kie.

With the no Pouge on Pouge macking makes it tough cause all I want to do is to be able to kiss my boyfriend in public. When we have free time to be alone it gets cut short and we always end up getting caught up. Which has gotten me thinking lately. When it comes to me thinking I end up distancing myself.

Which is exactly what happened. As much as I miss my friends it's been getting harder and harder. It makes me wish that sometimes I was either a Kook or that John B and I were just not together in general. Which when you tried to talk to John B about everything it didn't go as you planned.

I haven't spoken to any of the pouges in over a week. When they come over I always find a way to get out of it. I even asked Kie for some advice before I started ignoring them. Which that has been on my mind all week.

Flashback

Everybody was busy today doing their own thing so John B and I decided to spend some time together on the beach. We weren't really talking much cause it was been quite stressful. But I've been meaning to talk to him lately about something but haven't gotten around to it until now.

We were walking hand in hand taking in the light breeze and the sun setting. There weren't many people around as it was the end of the weekend. I looked at my boyfriend for a moment before looking back at the sky." I hate that we can't be like this around our friends. It fucking sucks." I sighed.

He gave my hand a light squeeze in response. " Me to but we can't tell them." My boyfriend explains. " Why not. You've kissed Kie, and Kie has slept with Pope, would it be that bad that we tell our friends. I hate lying to them. Especially Kie." I mentioned to him.