John B

Storyline: You and John B have been dating for about a year. Sometimes when the others joke about your weight. Some of the time you're able to brush it off but the other times it really bugs you and it sticks in your mind. So on one of those days you're boyfriend always does something special to let you know that he loves you.

Requested: No

Warnings: Cursing, insecurities

Word count : 1016

A/n: Season 3 is soooo good. Once I've finished the season expect some Season 3 Imagines. Plus I'm almost finished so you guys may get alot of season 3 related. Plus for requests that does count if you want a season 3 related one. Plus I've had this half written for the past couple of days and just now finished it.

I've no motivation so I'm trying to gain it so we can get to 100 chapters before April 31stm. And I promise the next chapters will be a little longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

The pouges and I were at my boyfriend John B's place. I was cuddling with him on the couch while the others were chilling on the floor. But for some reason today was tease Y/n day and I was not having it. I'm usually okay with it and joke along side with them but for some reason I wasn't today. " I say we go swimming today. Unless miss Y/n doesn't want to." JJ says. " Why wouldn't I wanna go with?" I asked.

" Because when it comes to going swimming you always bail. Which I'm guessing you just are afraid that Kie and Sarah will look better than you." JJ teases. I frowned and got up from the couch. " Where are you going?" Pope asked. " Anywhere but here." I told them as I walked out.

" Y/n!" John B said as he followed me out. " You know he was just joking. That's what he always does." My boyfriend says as he catches up to me. " Well I'm not having it today." I say as I looked at him. " But he doesn't mean any harm, you know that he loves you cause we are family." He explains.

" Right but its all the time and I'm done. I always try to understand but all it does at the end of the day is make me feel like shit." I told him. " Why haven't you told us how it makes you feel than?" John B asked. " Because they are your friends. But I'm also tired of them comparing me to Sarah." I tell him as I walked off.

John B's Pov

I sighed as I walked back inside to the others. " Is everything okay?" Kie asked. " No, she's upset about your comments JJ." I tell my best friend. " I told you she was upset." Kie mentioned. " How was I supposed to know." JJ said throwing his hands in the air. " Apparently she's felt like this the whole time, but since you guys are my friends she's put up with it." I explained to them.

" She shouldn't have to deal with it." Sarah spoke. " Well we are gonna do something about it." I told them. " We?" Asked JJ. " Yeah we, I mean you're part of the reason so you'll definitely be helping." I told him. " Well we need a plan if you plan on making it up to her." Kie mentioned. " Well you two are girls so what do you think." Pope speaks up. " What we do is make sure she knows we care for her." Sarah mentioned. " How do we do that?" JJ asked.

" It means we go to her and apologize and say that you guys will never do it again." Kie smiled. " But it was just a joke." JJ Mentined. " And Y/n and John B are dating. Plus I like her and I want her to want to hang out with us just like we like hanging out with her." Kie explained. " But as our friend she should be able to take a joke." JJ mentioned. " You out of everyone should know that words can hurt. So until you realize that not everything can be a joke than I'm not hanging out with you." Kie said walking outside.

" Come on John B you're on my side right?" JJ asked. " Y/n was pretty hurt, if one of us are upset than the whole mood is off. Plus, it's getting old." I tell him as Pope, Sarah and I walked outside. " So whats the plan?" Pope asked. " Well we go to her house hoping she's there." I explained. " Let's hope she wants to see us." Sarah mentioned. " Yeah me too.

Y/n's Pov

I was chilling in my room watching tv when Kie and Sarah came into my room. " Thanks for knocking." I say as I sat up. " Hey you don't mind that we are here right?" Kie asked. " No why?" I asked. " Come on in boys." Sarah said as Pope and John B walked in. " What's going on?" I asked. " We are here to apologize." Pope mentioned. " It's whatever." I tell them.

" No it's not, you're our friend and we shouldn't joke like that." Sarah spoke. " It's water under the bridge." I tell them. " Besides I'm more mad at JJ than anyone." I tell them. " He will come around. He likes you he just has a bad way showing it." Pope explained. " So is that all cause I'm watching a show." I explained. " Um you're coming swimming with us. Or we are staying beds with you." Sarah mentioned.

" Than it looks like you guys are staying in today." I tell them. " Good cause I love Criminal Minds." Kie mentioned as her and Pope sat on the floor. " I call Dibs next to Y/n." My boyfriend said as he sat next to me. " You always get to sit next to her." Sarah mentions. " Yeah because she's my girlfriend and I want to sit with her." John B tells her. " You can't always hog her." Kie spoke up. " Guys stop or all of you can leave." I tell them.