Topper

Storyline: You had just got back from Art school and you didn't bother telling anyone that you were back. So while you were at the beach with the pouges you bump into your old friend Topper

Requested: No

Warnings: None that I know of

Word count: 516

A/n: My last Chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

It was good to finally be back on the island. To see my friends. My family, the only person I haven't suprised with my return is my old friend Topper. But right now I was with Kie and the others at the beach catching up. " You're telling all this time you were away you haven't dater anyone?" Sarah asked. " No one peeked my interest." I tell her. " Or you just have feelings for Topper." JJ Joked.

" And why would I have feelings for him?" I asked. " Because it's pretty noticeable that you guys have feelings for each other." Sarah mentioned. " It wouldn't work out though." I tell them. " How do you know that?" Pope asked. " Because of all the problems he caused the group. Plus he still has feelings for Sarah." I explained.

" Actually I don't think he does. I'm pretty sure he moved on." John B mentioned. " I'll believe it when I see it." I tell them. " So how have you guys been?" I asked. " We found the gold, and we have been given another task to do." Kie mentioned. " Need any help?" I asked. " As long as it's you that's helping us." JJ smiled. " Good because I missed helping you guys." I tell them.

At some point I bumped into someone. " I'm sorry." I say as I looked up to see Topper. " Y/n, I didn't know you were back." Topper says. " I got back this morning. I wanted to spend some time with the Pouges." I say. " When were you gonna tell me?" He asked. " Sometime later, I wanted to make sure I had time to hang out with everyone." I explained.   " Well we can meet up at the country club later when you're not busy." Topper smiles. " I'd like that." I smiled.

The Pouges and I started to walk away when someone spoke up. " You should go hang out with him now." Sarah spoke. " Because I'm hanging out with you guys." I tell them. " Theres always tomorrow so go." Pope tells me. " Fine but don't get into any trouble." I tell them as I catch up with Topper. " Hey wanna head there now?" I asked. " I thought you were hanging with the Pouges?" He asked. " Um they are working on a task. Im the inside man." I joked.

" Ohhh so you are here to gather information." Topper smiles. " I actually don't know yet. They will let me know when they need me. Plus I'm seeing them tonight. I'm crashing at John B's." I explained. " I'm glad you have friends like them. Even though I don't like them." He mentions. " I can understand where all of you are coming from so it's no big deal. Just dont make me choose." I tell him. " I wouldn't don't worry." He smiles.