John B

Storyline: Part 3 You and John B survived the storm and were currently on the run because it seems that everyone in the Bahamas knows who John B is and that the reward money is still out there. John B and you end up running from the cops but somehow you guys ended up running into your friends.

Requested : Yes

Word Count : 1040

Warnings : Cursing, mentions of guns, mentions of almost dying.

A/n : First of all I just wanted to say thank you guys for almost 100k. I really appreciate it. Second I just wanted to say that this chapter aka like most chapters Arn't going to be 100% like in the show but will be close enough.

Not only that but y'all better get you're requests In now because I have set a deadline for when I am officially closing requests. That will be March 31st. That's because I am thinking about closing the book a little sooner I havent decidd yet. So get you're requests in now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

It's been months since we were in the Outer Banks and man am I missing my friends. Especially my brother. Until recently when John B swiped a house cleaners phone to let the others know that we were safe and alive. But that's not the only thing that has happened since we were away. So far not only have we been the target in the Bahamas for John B's arrest we somehow ran into Rafw and Ward and I got shot and almost died.

That's right, Rafe shot me right in the stomach which caused John B to find a Doctor as quickly as possible. Luckly for me I managed to be okay but now it's tough for me to walk and Run. At the moment John B and I were hiding behind a building watching the Police look around for us. " We have to keep moving John B." I said out of breath.

" It's hard to when you're hurt." He Points out. " I'm telling you we have to keep going. If we stay here any longer they will find us and they will catch you." I explained. " JJ will kill me if I let you go in this state." He says in a hushed tone. " Than tell him you tried and I didn't listen." I tell him as I looked around for some sort of transport.

That was when my eyes fell on a bike with some sort of wagon attached to the back of it. " You remember how to ride a Bike right?" I asked as I pointed at it." You expect me to drive you in that?" He asked. " It's better than nothing." I pointed out. " You're lucky I love you." He mentioned as he helped me on the back and he hopped on and started riding the bike.

Soon enough I felt the bike start moving. I took a quick glance around to see some cops come into view. " John B you gotta go faster, they are catching up. " I tell him. " I know hold on. The wagon isn't exactly the lightest. " John B mentions as he slowly started to go faster.

John B was about to make a turn when he came to a stop. I faced him to see all of our friends standing in front of us. They were looking at us in shock. " As much as I hate to break the moment but we have to keep moving." I mentioned. " Guys grab on quickly. " John B mentioned as everyone got on the Wagon.

°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip°°°°°°°°°°°°

A while later has passed and we had just made it to John B's place. We all made it to the backyard and thats when it finally hit my brother. " I can't believe you're here." He tells me as he hugs me. " I missed you." I tell him as I wrap my arms around him. " They told us you were dead." Kie spoke up. " I mean they had Ward so obviously he was gonna have a say in all of this." I explained.

" All of us were a wreck. Especially JJ." Pope mentioned. " Can you blame me? I thought I lost my sister." JJ spoke as he hugged me tighter. " John B took good care of me." I assured him. " Evan though you almost died." John B says under his breath. " You almost died!" JJ says loudly. " If you wanna blame anyone blame Rafe. He's the one that shot me." I tell them.

" My brother Shot you?" Sarah finally spoke up. " Yeah, it gives me another reason not to like your family. Besides you and Wheezie." I mentioned. " But we know where the gold is." John B smiled. " Where is it?" Kie asked. " It's in the Cameron house in the Bahamas." I said looking at Sarah. " If it's there than that means my dad already has a plan." Sarah mentioned

It was quiet for a moment. " Well that's enough about that I need a break from the Gold talk and I need to just enjoy the night with all of you so. Who bought the Hot tub?" I asked as I looked at it. " Ask your brother." Pope spoke. " It was a rough day after dealing with dad." JJ said simply. " You could have paid restitution." I say to him. " Well I wanted to do something nice for everyone." He smiles at me.

I took another quick look around when I noticed the tree with our names and the date they thought we died. " You guys gave us a memorial?" I asked. " Well we were told that you guys were dead." Pope mentioned. " Besides we are basicly family so we had to do something for you guys." Kie mentioned.

" Do we have any beer?" I asked them. " Yeah JJ bought some the other day." Pope spoke. " What about food, I'm starving." I said again. " No but I'm sure my mom will give us some in the morning if you help out around the Wreck." Kie explained. " I don't mind helping out you're parents." I smiled. " So whats the update on you two? Are you dating or what?"Sarah asked. " Yeah we are together, I actually proposed." John B mentioned. That caused everyone to laugh.