Rafe

Storyline: You didn't have many friends, you also didn't talk much but one day while you were on your daily walk around the Island you saw Berry and some of his friends beating the shit out of Rafe which you guessed that it had something to do with money. You've always were drawn to Rafe so you thought that you'd try and help him out.

Requested : No

Warnings: Fighting, Cussing, mention of drugs, a little bit of blood.

Word count : 1308

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

Not having many friends can be a curse and a blessing. Meaning that when I always got my peace and quiet but then again all my friends like to Party and I'm not exactly the partying type of girl. So whenever I wanna hang out they wanna party.

My friends are Rafe, Kelce, Topper and Sarah. At least on the Kook side. On the Pouges side my friends are Kie, JJ, Pope and John B. All of them seem to love partying. But when they aren't partying the Rafe and them are at the Country club, and the Pouges are out trying to find the Royal Merchant.

Otherwise I'm being pulled into Party's but I usually leave pretty early along. Even though I was a Kook I always tried to make sure that I was nice to everyone no matter what side of the island they lived on.

I was taking my daily walk around the island taking in the nice weather. It was a pretty quiet today. Which I loved, but I was hoping to spend some time with Rafe. Everyone else was busy today besides Rafe and I.

I was walking by the country club when I saw two familiar figures. Rafe and Berry, I knew Berry cause a couple of times I went with Rafe to buy some drugs off him when Rafe needed the money.

As I walked closer to the boys the more I heard their voices. It sounded like they were arguing. When I finally reached them Berry starting hitting Rafe. Rafe fought back but it seemed that Berry had an upper hand because soon enough some of Berrys friends joined with Berry. " Guys stop!" I yelled as I tried pulling Berry away from Rafe.

Berry elbowed me in the stomach as he continued to hit Rafe. I groaned and held my stomach and fell to the ground. I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings when I felt someone wrap their arms around me. I looked to see who it was and it was none other than Rafe.

I looked past him seeing Berry on the ground and Berry was helped up by his friends than I looked back at Rafe." Are you okay?" He asked with a worry tone. " I should be asking you that, you're bleeding." I mention as he helped me up. " I'm fine. I'm more worried about you. He hit you pretty hard." He helped me to a chair.

" Excuse me can you bring me a clean rag?" I asked JJ, who happened to be working. " I have one right her- Oh you look like shit." JJ looked at Rafe. " JJ back to work." Someone behind the counter said. JJ handed me the rag and some water. " What are you doing?" He asked.

I pulled him closer without saying a word and started cleaning off the blood on his face. " I could do this myself." He whispered with a smile. " I know but it gives me a reason to spend some time with you... And to make sure that your okay." I admited.

" No one seems to wanna hang out with me lately." He looked down. " Why not, you've always seemed sweet to me." I mentioned. " Because I'm not okay, mentally I mean, It's hard to explain." He tries to find the words. " Well whatever you need me to do to help I'll do it." I smiled at him.

I finished cleaning up his face and looked down." All done." I spoke quietly. " You know I don't have anything planned and the only person home right now is Wheezie so we can hang out more there if you want. I mean I may still need your help." Rafe joked.

I laughed a little and rolled my eyes. " Well then if you may need help I'd be happy to come over." I told him. " Great cause I was willing to convince you to come either way." He mentioned. " Oh really." I crossed my arms. " Oh yeah, I mean I'm pretty bored and I tolerate you more an anyone here." He explained. I rolled my eyes at him and got up from my seat.

°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip°°°°°°°°°°°°

Rafe and I were in his room with some snacks and watching a movie. More like he chose a scary movie. " Do we have to watch this. I'm not to fond of scary movies." I mention. " I'll protect you don't worry." He smiles as he wrapped his arm around me.

" My hero." I giggled as I put a hand over my heart. " What would I do without you." I looked at him. " Maybe your just a scardy cat." He Joked. " I am not a scardy cat. I'm just scared of alot more things than others. I mean you'd be bloodied up right now without me." I mentioned.

He gasped and threw some some popcorn at me. " What was that for." I giggled and threw some back at him. " Because I can." He simply said causing me to roll my eyes. " So what movie are we watching again?" I asked.

" The Conjuring." He smiled. I made a face as I turned away. " Don't worry I'll be here the whole time you don't have to worry." He assures me. " You better cause I hate scary movies. Your lucky I'm still here." I smiled at him. He chuckled as we watched the movie.

°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip°°°°°°°°°°°°

Throughout the movie I kept covering my face into his chest. Every now and then he would rub my back confortly. " You really must not like scary movies." He mumbles. " They always so scary. I don't get how people can watch them." I mention.

" Would you like to watch a difftent movie? We can watch anything you want." He smiles as he turns off the movie. " Can we watch The Minions?" I ask with a cheesey smile. " Anything for you princess." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes as he turned on the movie.

I got myself comfortable as my eyes were glued to the TV. " You really are a kid at heart." Rafe mumbles. " I know but these movies are amazing." I said with a smile. I didn't realize he was looking at me until I looked back at him. " Is something wrong?" I asked.

He simply shook his head. " Then what's wrong?" I asked again. " I like you." He whispered. " I like you too. You're my friend." I mentioned. " No, I mean I have feelings for you Y/n." He explained. I was in shock for a moment before I smirked. " So then what are you gonna do about it?" I whispered.

He didn't waste any time before his lips were on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he hovered over me. I pulled him closer as the kiss deepened.

Eventually I pulled away for some air. Rafe didn't take long before him to kiss me again causing me to smile into the kiss. Our kiss was interrupted by Ward coming in. We quickly pulled away and I pushed him off me. " Hi Mr. Cameron." I said nicely.

" Hey what are you doing here Y/n?" He eyed Rafe and I. " We were just watching a movie." I explained. He just nodded and asked for Rafes help. " I'll be back." Rafe smiled as he kissed my head and went to go help his dad.