Rafe Cameron

Storyline: You are friends with the Pouges but you also just so happen to be dating Rafe. One day when Rafe and Barry go and shoot up the Tree he accidentally hit you.

Requested: Yes

Warnings: Cursing, Guns, Blood

Word count : 837

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

The Pouges and I were hanging out at John B's celebrating his and Sarahs return. Kie and Pope had gone off on their own and the rest of us were by the fire. " So Y/n when are you gonna tell us about this mystery house?" JJ asked. " You guys wouldn't like him." I mentioned. " He can't be worse than Rafe." John B mentioned. I stayed silent which caused them to get the hint.

" No you're dating my brother?" Sarah asked. " He's not that bad." I defended. " Maybe not to you but to the rest of us he is." John B explained. " Right but if he had someone to just be there for him he wouldn't act the way he does. He needs someone to keep him calm and collected." I explained. " Yeah right, just wait sooner or later you're gonna get hurt." JJ mentioned. " I need a Beer." Sarah says as she gets up and walks inside.

I was about to follow her when we heard people parking in the front of the house. " Are you expecting anyone?" I asked. John B shook his head and told us to hide. So all of us got in a tree. " John B where are you!" My boyfriend yelled as he got into view. " Rafe?" I whispered to myself. But he wasn't alone Barry was with him and they were looking all over the place.

" You're boyfriend is crazy." JJ whispered to me. " Shut up JJ." I whispered back. It was quiet for a moment before Rafe started shooting up in the Tree. Both JJ and John B tried there best to cover me. I was covering my head as Barry calmed down Rafe and got him to leave. Both John B and JJ got down first before helping me down.

" Is everyone okay?" Sarah said running out of the house. " Y/n why is your shirt wet?" JJ asked as he looked at his hand. It took him a minute to realize that it was blood. " My stomach hurts." I said before I passed out. After that it went black and I couldn't hear anything

°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip°°°°°°°°°°°°

I woke up to the news on. The first thing I saw was that John B was arrested. I sat up quickly groaning and holding my stomach. " I see that you're awake. How are you feeling?" My nurse said walking inside. " I'm fine, what happened to the boy on the Tv?" I asked. " John B? He was caught yesterday, his trial is coming up." My nurse mentioned.

" How long was I out?" I asked. " A week. You have a visitor, you want me to send him in?" She asked. I nodded as she left. " John B just had to get caught." I mumbled to myself. I heard a light knock. I looked over to see Rafe. " Are you okay?" He asked. " I'm okay." I assure him. He had looked like he was crying. " Did I do this?" He asked.

" You didn't know we were in the tree." I tell him. " So I did do this." He frowned. " Rafe I don't blame you. You couldn't have known that I was in the tree." I say to him. " You really don't blame me?" He asked. " No Rafe I don't." I smiled at him. " I just feel so guilty, I didn't want you to get hurt." He says looking down. " Well if you wanna make it up to me there's enough room for you to cuddle me." I tell him.

He gladly got into my hospital bed with me and wrapped his arms around me. " I see that you saw John B was caught." Rafe mentions. " Yup. I'm already planning his breakout." I mentioned. " Why are you friends with him?" Rafe asked. " Because he's like family to me." I explained. " Well knowing John B he will find a way to get out." Rafe mentioned.

" They know about us." I tell him. " I know, I talked to Sarah about it when she told me you were in the hospital." He tells me. " Really?" I asked. " Yup. Told me to get my ass to the hospital because my girlfriend was shot. That was when I knew that I did it." He says looking at me. " At least I know have a heart." I joked. " Only for you sweetcheeks." He chuckles.

" Sweetcheeks? Really?" I laughed. " Do you not like it?" He asked. " It's just funny." I tell him. " Wow, even in the hospital you're teasing me." He smiles a little. " Well that's my job. I'm supposed to do that." I smiled. " Thank you for not being mad." He tells me. " It's hard to when I know you didn't mean to." I tell him. " Which makes you the best girlfriend ever." He smiles.