JJ Maybank

Storyline: After the storm you and the Pouges go boating but you guys just so happen to find a boat at the bottom.

Requested : Yes

Word Count: 742

Warnings: Cursing, drinking, smoking, Sex Jokes

A/n : I still only have Topper left until I end the book so when it comes to them what do you guys want to see. Like there's 2 chapters left and I wanna make them good but I also don't wanna do something I've already done. Which is why it's taken me so long to get them posted. Also Wattpad is finally allowing my phone to put pictures on top so I will be updating all the chapters that don't have a picture of the character on top.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

The Pouges and I were on the boat chilling and basicly having an off day. Everyone was enjoying each other, chilling, smoking, drinking and just having a laugh. I was with JJ at the front of the boat watching him try to air drink his beer with the wind blowing in his face. " Do you have to do that?" I giggled. " Well You're getting a kick out of it so yeah." JJ Smiles.

" You're getting beer all over us." Kiara mentioned. JJ rolls his eyes as the boat suddenly comes to a stop and JJ does a flip into the water. "JJ!" I yelled as I ran to the edge of the boat. " I think my foot hit the back of my head." JJ groans. I was able to reach JJ and help him back onto the boat when I noticed a boat at the bottom the the ocean.

" Guys there's a boat down there." I mentioned. That caused everyone to look over to the edge of the boat including JJ. " Careful." I tell him as they all looked at it. " How far down is it. " We are about to find out. " I said as I took my shirt off and jumped in. " What was that?" Pope asked. " I don't know but I like it." JJ mentioned. " I heard that." I said as I dove underwater and swam down to the boat.

When I got to the boat I counted 15 feet. I looked around to make sure there wasn't anything else before I swam back up. " When I got there all of them were talking to each other. " Is anyone gonna help me up?" I asked as I reached my hand up. JJ and John B both helped me up. " It looks recent. It's about 15 feet. If we want to look around we are gonna need air tanks." I explained.

" That's not all JJ is gonna need." John B Joked. " Funny when you're gonna steal from the Cameron's." I smiled at him. " What?" John B's face fell. " It's easy access since you work for him." I explained. " I could lose my job." He mentions. " Do you wanna know what was on that boat or not?" I asked. " I'm kinda curious." JJ spoke up. " That's because Y/n has you wrapped around her finger." Pope mentions.

" No she doesn't." JJ defended himself. " I kinda do. I noticed it." I mentioned. " Yeah you're not wrong." JJ mentioned. I couldn't help but laugh a little. " Let me know when you have the stuff to dive down there. I promised Kie's parents that I'd go in early at the Wreck." I mentined. " And I told Y/n I'd help her cause she said she'd buy me food if I helped." JJ mentioned.

" If I help will you buy me food too?" Pope asked. " Yeah yeah. John B if you get the stuff I'll bring you food too." I bribed. " Just this once." John B spoke. " So whats going on between you two?" Kie asked as she pointed at JJ and I. " What are you talking about?" I asked. " Come on, there's no way you two are just friends." John B spoke. " Yeah there's way to much chemistry." Pope mentioned.

" Yeah I'm kinda confused too." JJ admited. " Well we will talk about it later since it's between us and not the whole group." I said to them. " Come on JJ is gonna tell me anyways." John B mentioned. " Then he will tell you when he does." I tell him as I looked at the water. " They are dating." Pope mentioned. " How would you know?" Kiara asked. " Because Y/n is a terrible liar." Pope smirks. " Shut up." I smiled.