JJ Maybank

Storyline: Part 2 of you coming back to the Outer Banks. You have been back for a couple times and a lot has happened. John B was reported dead and JJ was crushed. He hasn't been out much  so you convince him to go and hang out with the Pouges when you guys find out that Sarah and John B are alive.

Requested: No

Word Count: 1211

Warnings : Cussing But I think that's a given 🤣

A/n: Sorry I haven't been posting. I've had writers block and I'm also starting my Harry Potter Imagines book and have been coming up with ideas for that too. Also the storyline won't be 100% accurate. Not only that who else excited for Season 3 of OBX cause I am. Also I know this chapter is pretty shitty cause I kinds Rushed through it cause I wanted to get something out for y'all. But I promise the next few chapters will be better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

Since I've been back alot has happened. For example John B and Sarah are dead and it has been really hard on the Pouge. Especially JJ. John B is basicly like his brother and recently JJ just hasn't been himself. He's been more reckless and it doesn't help that his dad has been pretty bad recently so he's been staying with me for the past month.

But the thing is that he hasn't left my room all summer. Not even to go see the Pouges and they have been extremely worried about him. I've tried to get him out and about but it seems the only reason he'd wanna go out is if he wants to go drink.

I was currently making JJ something to eat when I got a phone call. I looked down at my phone to see that it was Kie so I answered and put her on speaker. " Hey Kie whats up?" I say continuing to make our food. " Hey how's he doing?" She asked worryingly. " He still won't leave my room. If we can somehow get him out of the house just for like an hour would be great." I mentioned to her.

" Well I wish we could do something to help him." She mentions. " Maybe there is something. John B would want us to focus on getting the Gold. Maybe there is something we just haven't thought of." I explained. " Yeah but wha-" She went quiet.

She was quiet for a moment. " What are you thinking Kie?" I asked her. " Well Pope texted me that he got a letter with the Wheat symbol and we where planning on going out to see what it's about." She explained. " Got room for 2 more?" I asked her. " If you can get JJ on board than of course." She mentioned. " I'll think of something dont worry." I finish making our food.

I was about to say something when my phone when off. I checked it to see a picture of John B and Sarah together. " Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" I asked her curiously. " But we were told that they were dead." She said quietly. " Okay here's the plan you go to Pope and I'll go to JJ and we figure out If that's really them." I quickly said as I hung up.

" JJ CAN YOU COME HERE!" I yelled for him.  A couple of minutes later JJ walked into the kitchen looking at his phone. " Kie and I saw it too. We just don't know if it's actually them or not." I mentioned to him. " Maybe I have an idea." He mumbled to himself.

Kie: WTF IS THIS YOU?
John B: Is JJ there?
JJ: I'm here Bree
John B : Did you pimp on my board?

JJ smiled a little as he looked up at me. " He's alive." He rushed over to me and hugged me tightly. " Thank god." I mumbled as I rubbed his back. " Um one more thing, are you up for a trip?" I pulled away as i handed him his food. " What kind of trip?" He asked as took a bite of his food.

" Pope got this letter with the Wheat symbol. I don't know all the details but they are planning on going somewhere." I mentioned. He looked hesitant but nodded. " Well than go shower. You smell." I teased him. " Will you join me?" He asked. " Maybe when we get back. We have stuff to do." I promised.

°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip°°°°°°°°°°°°

JJ, Kie and I were waiting in the car for Pope to come out when he came running out telling us to go around. Which JJ immediately drove around to the back but when we got there there was this dude pinning Pope to the ground.

We all got out of the car and ran over to Pope. JJ got the guy off of Pope as Kie and I helped him up. When we had the chance we booked it. We didn't have the chance to get in the car so we ran down the road.

Before we turned the corner we had ran into Sarah and John B. Everyone was staring at each other with smiles on their faces but we were still being chased. " Um Guys I hate to ruin the moment but they are still after us." I mentioned to them. " Get on." John B mentioned.

All of us quickly got on and John B started driving. " Who's after you guys?" Sarah asked. " This chick sent me this letter with the Wheat symbol do we were checking it out. What about you guys?" Pope asked them. " The Police." Sarah mentioned. " What's the plan now?" JJ asked.

I thought for a moment thinking of an idea when I got an idea. " We go to John B's. It will be the last place they look cause alot of the officers in the Outer Banks don't know you guys are alive." I explained. " Out smarting the system." JJ mentioned. " Let's go home than." John B smiled as he looked at Sarah.

°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip°°°°°°°°°°°°

When we got to John B's place we were able to manage to get some Alcohol and some food. Besides that we have been hanging out in the back yard with a bonfire. It was a pretty quiet for the rest of the day. Not only that but everyone has been in a good mood since we got John B and Sarah Back.

Especially JJ, he's been in a good mood all day. " It's really good to have you guys back. " Pope smiles as he hands John B another drink. " It's good to be back. Except for the fact that we lost the gold again." He explains. " You did what?" I asked him. " We found it but than Ward caught onto us." John B mentioned.

" More like he caught onto you." Sarah corrected. " That sounds about right." Kie joked. " I don't expect anything more." I joked alongside her. " What's the plan now?"  Sarah asked. " The same. We get the gold and we figure out what happened to John B's Dad." I say to them.

A/n: I know it's kinda short but I couldn't think of anything else. But if yall want a part 3 let me know. Stay tuned for tomorrow for another Chapter.