Rafe

Storyline: It's Valentines day and you were beyond thrilled about spending the day with your boyfriend Rafe. But Rafe being Rafe he forgot about your guys plans so when he realizes that he decides to make it up to you.

Warnings: TERRIBLE SMUT, Cussing, light hair pulling, Praising.

Word count : 1146

Requested : No

A/n: If you aren't comfortable with reading Smut than don't read it. Also this is one of my first times writting it so if it's not the greatest I'm sorry and I'll try writting more so I can get better. Also tomorrow I think I'm gonna Binge write so comment down your guys ideas and I'll get them done soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

Today is Valentines day and I've been excited all day to spend some time with Rafe. We have made plans the beginning of the week. I've spent all day not only getting ready but also making plans so I haven't been able to talk to Rafe. So I had made a plan with Sarah to get ready together since we both are hanging out with our boyfriends.

" It's weird that you're dating my brother." She complains. " And it's weird that you're dating my brother." I stated. Yes John B was my brother but we had only recently figured it out since I was adopted into a Kook family. " Does that mean if we marry each others brothers we will be literal sisters?" She asks.

" Either way we will be sister in laws." I explained. " Probably, so what did you plan for today?" She asked. " We are going to dinner than we are going to my place since I live alone." I smiled. Sarah made a face as she finished getting ready and I finished getting my makeup done.

" You're not gonna get dressed?" Sarah asked. " I still have an hour before Rafe comes to pick me up." I explained. " You are dating my brother so expect him to be late." Sarah Joked. " Your brother sometimes is on time. Not all the time but sometimes. I just have to hope he isn't busy with Berry cause than I know he forgot." I mentioned.

" You're not wrong. Buy I should go, JJ and Kie are joining us since JJ planned something at the Wreck like John B and I did." Sarah smiled as she gave me a hug. " Have fun but not to much fun." I joked as I watched her leave.

I had some time before I had to get ready so I watched an episode my favorite Tv show Criminal Minds. I had just enough time to watch one episode so by the time the episode is over It would be time for me to get ready. I was scrolling through Instagram to see everyone posting their plans with their dates which made me more excited to spend some time with Rafe.

5:00p.m

By the time the episode was over I put my dress and shoes on and waited for Rafe. By the time I was 100% ready it was 5:00 which ment he should be here any minute. I also haven't heard from all day but I also didn't think much of it because he was probably busy helping his dad with something.

5:30p.m

Rafe is a half hour late and I still haven't heard anything from Rafe. I've tried to text and call him but still haven't heard anything. I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt because he usually doesn't forget when we make plans or if he couldn't make it he gives me a heads up so I don't put all the hard work in getting Ready.

7:00p.m.

It's been 2 hours and I've already changed into something more comfortable. I still haven't heard anything from Rafe. That was until I got a text from Topper that Rafe and him were planning on going to a party. So I knew that he wasn't gonna be home anytime soon so I told Topper to tell Rafe to call me as soon as possible.

8:00p.m

I was still watching Criminal Minds when Rafe finally decided to call me. " Hey Rafe." I said answering the call. " Hey Topper said you needed to talk to me." He spoke. It sounded like it was quiet so I'm guessing he was in a diffrent room. " Yeah because you stood me up." I mentioned. " What are you talking about?" He asked.

" You know our plans, since it's Valentines day. I spend all week planning this and you didn't even bother to tell me that you made other plans. I got my hopes up for nothing." I explained. " I'm sorry I'll make it up to you. I'll come over now and we can do something." He apologized. " There's no point. Today's basicly over." I said hanging up.

10:00p.m

It's been a couple of hours since I've last spoken to Rafe. I was now in the shower washing up before I go to sleep for the night. It was quiet and I've done nothing but eat and watch Criminal Minds.

I was washing my hair when I felt a pair of hands on my waist. "What are you doing?" I asked not bothering to look at the person. " Making it up to you." Rafe spoke as his hands made their way down my body. " If you think sex is gonna make me forgive you, you're wrong." I said trying not to give in.

" I know, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun right?" He asked as he started rubbing my slit. I bit my lip holding in my moans as he rubbed faster. " Don't hold in those pretty noises." He whispered in my ear.

Soon I felt his dick inside of me which caused me to moan loudly. He groaned as he started moving at a steady pace. " Faster Rafe." I moaned out. He went faster as he slapped my ass. " Fuck, you're tight." He groaned.

He grabbed my hair lightly pulling it causing my back to press against him. He went harder as his free hand went to my boobs. "You like my cock deep in you huh?" He groaned. All I could do was moan as he kissed my neck.

I clenched around him as I felt a familiar pit in my stomach. " Cum baby." Rafe spoke as he went faster. My climax washed over me as Rafe shot his load deep in me. I rested my head on his shoulder as he kissed my head. " Now we really gotta wash up." He joked. " You're still not forgiven." I mentioned.

" I know, I'll make it up to you tomorrow." He says as he grabbed the shampoo and started to wash my hear. " I'm guessing I'm sleeping on the couch?" He asked. " No you don't have to sleep there." I said closing my eyes.