Kiara

Storyline: You and Kiara are best friends and have been since she came to the island. But the thing is that you're parents moved away and kinda just left you there so Kie helps you out and offers you to stay with her.

Requested : Yes( But just said they just wanted Kie)

Warnings: Cursing

Word Count: 517

A/n: This is a really short Chapter. I wanted something that kinds shows a sweet friendship. Plus I promise the last few chapters will be longer. I know my recent ones haven't been as long but I've had a tough week and I've hurt my hand so I haven't been able to do much til now. Important A/n at the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

I had just found out that my parents had up and left. All they did was leave a letter saying that if I wasn't friends with the Pouges than they would have brought me with but because of my friends they just left. Which ment that I have no place to stay. I mean maybe I could stay at John B's but than again I don't have money for food.

I was sitting on the front porch when Kie and Sarah came up to me. " Hey why are you sitting in the rain?" Kie asked. " Because I basically got kicked out." I explained. " I don't understand." Sarah says with a frown. I gave them the letter and watched them read through the letter.

I watched as their expressions feel. " So they left you just because we are your friends?" Kie asked. " They knew I'd find a way back to help you guys so I'm guessing they thought why bother bringing me along. But it still hurts that they are blaming you guys when you guys didn't do anything wrong." I said looking down.

" You can always stay with me if you need to." Kie mentioned. " I don't think you're parents would allow me to stay with you. They don't like me." I tell her. " No, they don't like you're parents, but since they are gone they won't need to worry." Kie smiled as her and Sarah help me up. " Are you sure you wanna ask them?" I asked. " You're my best friend. Of course I do." She smiled as she gave me a hug.

A/n: also I'm all out of ideas so the last Imagines will be requests that you guys give me. I know I've been slow but belive me that I will be getting all the requests and stuff out. Don't forget you guys can Request Prefrences and they will he out faster since Imagines take a lot longer to write.

Don't forget that the end date of this book is April 31st and if you want another book to read I've posted a couple of Prewritten chapters and will keep doing that until this book is finished. Plus at the end of this book I'll post a list of ideas I have for a third book and you guys can comment which one you like and I'll get it set up.