Pope

Storyline: You and Pope have been dating for a few months but what he didn't know was that you were lying about being a Pouge. You were Sarahs and Rafes sister but you were the least favorite sister. So when you became friends with the Pouges you lied saying you were a Pouge. The only person who knew was Kie, that was until Sarah Outted you.

Warnings: Angst

Requested: Yes

Word count: 1244

A/n: I was Requested jusy Angst so the next few chapters will have Angst. Also I'll be posting requested chapters so if you want to request I'd do it now that I'm posting all the requested chapters that I was given. So if you know what to do than do it otherwise find the chapters that explain what to do. ( or just comment on here and say who you want and what idea you have)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

I've been hanging with the Pouges for the passes year and I've also been dating Pope for the past 5 months. I've been lying about being a Pouge because I knew that if I told them they would have a tougher time trusting me. But luckily Kie understand and hasn't told them since she's the only one who knows.

But lately it feels like everything as been going wrong. Big John going missing, my parents nagging me to hang out with the family more and not only that Pope has been really distant lately. I've been trying to figure out why but he's been ignoring me. A part of me feels like he knows that I'm a Kook. So lucky for me I have Kie helping me talk to him.

I was with everyone besides Pope because he was 'busy.' Or at least told them that he would come over if I wasn't there. So that's what they did besides the fact that I never left. I needed to figure out why he was acting so weird. But while we were waiting I decided that I would come clean to the others.

" Hey guys I have to tell you something." I stated. " That you're a Kook?" JJ asked jokingly. When I didn't speak JJ and John B looked at each other. " Why didn't you say anything?" John B asked. " Because I wanted you guys to be my friend because you guys actually like me, I knew if I said that I was a Kook you guys would think I'm snobby." I explained.

" Why do you think that?" JJ asked. " Because I'm related to Rafe and Sarah Cameron." I mentioned. " Wait the Kook princess?" John B asked. I nodded and looked down. " I promise you that she's not like Sarah." Kie spoke up. " You knew this whole time?" John B asked.

Kie nodded. " Yeah, why do you think we knew so much about each other already? Besides before you guys she was my real first friend." She explained. " Well if you trust her than so do we." JJ smiled. " I'm glad you guys do cause I know Pope won't trust me." I said looking down.

We all sat in silence until Pope came walking in. " Hey guys." Pope smiled until his eyes landed on me. " What are you doing here?" He asked. " Hanging out with our friends." I simply said. " If you're going to be here than I'm leaving." He said.

" What is your problem?" I asked. " You're my problem." He simply said. " What the hell did I do that pisses you off so much?" I asked. " You lied, yeah I know Sarah told me because she was looking for you." He mentioned. " I was planning on telling you." I told him. " Oh Yeah? When were you going to tell me?" He asked.

" Today, I had just told the others before you walked in, Why can't you understand why I did it like they do?" I asked. " Because you used to be my girlfriend, I trusted you!" He said loudly. " Used to be? You broke up with me without telling you wanted to?" I asked. He looked at the others. " It's me or her, if she's here I'm not." Pope said again.

" Don't worry they are all yours. Because unlike you I don't make the people I care about choose between two people they care about." I said walking out of John B's. A part of me wanted someone to walk out after me but I also know that they are trying to get Pope to calm down and think things through.

Pope's Pov

Y/n had just walked out and everyone was just looking at me. " What the hell is your problem?" Kie asked. " How can all of you He okay with this?" I asked them. " Because she had good intentions. Besides if you're going to be mad at her you might as well be mad at me because I knew." She explained

" You knew and didn't tell me?" I asked. " It wasn't my thing to tell you. Besides, she did it hoping you didn't react like this. Having us choose is a shitty thing to do, so you can stay but I'm going to my best friend because she needs me." Kie spoke as she walked out.

" Are you guys going too?" I asked. " No but you need to figure your shit out. Because now you lost two people who really care about you. We aren't helping you fix things if you decide to. It's your problem to fix and I hope you fix it because they have done alot for us." JJ spoke as him and John B grabbed a couple of beers.

" So basically you guys are on Y/n's side." I said simply. " Yeah, but you need us so we aren't leaving until you use that brain of yours and realize that you overreacted about the whole thing." John B mentioned.

Y/n's Pov

I was at home with Kie in my room watching tv. " You know you didn't have to come over." I mentioned. " I know but you really think that I was gonna sit their knowing that he isn't gonna change his mind?" She asked. " I know but he's still your friend." I said looking down. " You're my friend too, he just doesn't realize that you ment well." She said rubbing my back.

My door opened causing me to look up and see my sister Sarah. " Where were you? All of us were looking for you?" She asked. " I was at John B's." I simply said. " I don't get why you're friends with them." She said out loud. " Because they are my friends, just like Celce and Topper are your friends. Now get out of my room." I told her.

" Well I need you to cover for me." She mentioned. " No, have Wheezie do it. I have to work tonight because like working for my money." I smile at her. " Why not ask dad for Money?" She asked. " Because I don't need his stupid money." I said in a rude tone. " You don't need to be so mean, I didn't do anything to you." Sarah crossed her arms.

" You told Pope that I was your sister and now he's pissed at me for absolutely no reason. I was planning on telling him until you ruined it. Now I can't hang out with my friends. Now get out of my room or I'll tell dad you're planning on sneaking out." I said looking down at my lap.