Pope

Storyline : Y/n and Pope have always been close. And always being close means that they know everything about each other. Secrets, old crushes, Sleepovers when they were younger, and always knowing what's going on with each other. But the problem is that Y/n has had the hugest crush on Pope and the only person who knows is Kiara. Kiara found out a couple days after we found out that John B and Sarah 'Died'. With knowing that information Pope has been hanging out with Kiara alot and Y/n thinks that those old feelings of his for Kiara have come back. But boy was she wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

Being in love with your best friend while you think he's in love with someone else is tough. At first I thought that I had a chance since I thought he got over her but recently I've been thinking differently. It doesn't help that they have kissed. Or so that's what Pope has told me.

Don't get me wrong I has happy for him when it happened since when that happened he still had feelings for her. Don't get me wrong he can like whoever he wants but I'd just like that person to be me.

Not only that Pope and I were supposed to have plans today but he canceled last minute because ' Kiara needed him for somthing.'

That's been happening alot. So I've been having to hang out to hang out with JJ and John B alot more. It's not a bad thing since they are my friends but sometimes they can be immature.

When I say that I mean JJ. But since I didn't have Pope to hang out with I've been spending all day at John B's With him and JJ. Which they have been acting weird all day.

When I say weird I mean weirder than normal. It's like they've been trying to keep me accupide from what they were planning.

When I noticed it was because JJ kept looking outside like he was waiting for someone. " Okay what's going on with the two of you. I know you two are up to something." I tell them

JJ pretended to be confused. " What do you mean?" He asked. " I'm not stupid. I hang out with Pope, you know my best friend who just so happens to be the smartest person in our friend group." I reminded the two boys.

I could tell by the look on their faces that they were trying to find something to say. " Well go on. I don't have all day. I can leave if you guys would rather do something else." I tell them

But they both told me no that I couldn't leave. " You can't leave. We need you here, you know to help John B with girl trouble." JJ told me.

That's when I looked at him weirdly. " And you couldn't of asked Kiara Why? I mean lately Kiara has been the favorite by all of you lately." I tell the boys.

That's when I heard a car pull in the drive way. It wasn't any car though. It was Kiaras car and to my luck that ment that Pope and Kiara were joining the rest of us.

But I didn't notice that JJ and John B had mysterious grins on their faces.

Pope's Pov

Today was the day that I was gonna ask out Y/n. Lately my feelings for her have been getting Stronger and Stronger. Not only that but she's been able to stand me always talking about my interveiw for my scholarship. She doesn't complain, she doesn't tell me to be quiet. She just listens to me.

Lately I've been hanging out with Kiara. She's been helping planing on how to ask her. So far Kiara helping me make one of those cheesey signs with the Candy bars asking her on a date than I've also gotten her a stuffed animal and some Roses.

All with the help of Kiara since she's paid for everything. We even got JJ and John B to distract her for a little while while we got all of it together.

Not to mention I was extremely nervous. Especially on the way there. " Don't be nervous. Y/n likes you trust me Pope. Any girl would be lucky enough to be with you." Kiara said. " How do you know?" I ask her.

We were getting close to John B's place which ment the more anxious I got. " Because she told me that she did. She needed someone to tell and didn't want John B or JJ to tease her. So she told me." She said trying to calm me down.

Not going to lie it did feel good hearing her say that. Knowing that she did feel the same way. It also made me more confident In asking her out.

We got to John B's a few minutes later and it was now time for me to ask her out. Once Kiara parked the car I calmed my nerves and got the sign and flowers out of the car and signaled John B and JJ that it was time to bring her out.

After a minute they brought Y/n outside. She looked confused until her eyes landed on me as she read the sign. " What's all this?" She asked. She didn't think that this was actually happening.

" Well I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?" I asked her with a smile on my face. " This better not be a joke cause messing with a girls feelings isn't cool Pope." She tells me.

I chuckled " When do I ever joke about stuff." I tell her. " He's not wrong. He doesn't have much humor." JJ speaks up which caused me to roll my eyes.

That made her smile a little as she nodded. " I'd love to go on a date with you." She said as she walked up to me and gave me a hug.

I couldn't help but hug back and pick her up and spin her around. I heard her giggle and hear JJ groan loudly. " Couples are gross." He joked. " Yeah you'll find someone someday." John B told him. He mumbled a whatever as he pulled out a joint.

Word count: 1052