Record Shop: Eddie Munson

Eddie made his way into the record shop hoping to pick up the latest Black Sabbath record when he was greeted by someone new working there and not his usual worker. The cashier was helping someone look up something but Eddie couldn't but admire how cute they looked while concentrating. As he browsed the shelf for his record, he couldn't help but keep looking over at them while they worked, until they made contact with him making him blush and look away embarrassed that he had been caught staring. 

Eddie let out a disappointed sigh when he saw that you guys were sold out of the record, so he made his way towards the register to see if they knew when the store would get the next shipment of the record into the store. As he approached the register, they gave Eddie a small smile and said they would be with him in a few minutes as they finished up their phone call. 

A few minutes later they hung up the phone and let out a sigh as they turned their attention toward Eddie who was looking through the spindle of cassettes that sat on the counter. 

"Hi there, how can I help you?" They asked. 

"Hi, I was wondering if you knew when you would get the new Black Sabbath record back in stock?" He asked. 

"Umm I'm not sure but I can take a look if you want because that record was sold out within the first hour of us being open. I'm lucky I work here or I wouldn't have gotten my copy."  They said logging onto the computer. 

"You're a Sabbath fan?" He asked intrigued now. 

"Yeah, my grandfather got me hooked on their music. I'm assuming you are one as well?" They asked with a laugh. 

"Totally am...I thought it was awesome and a little weird when Ozzy bit the head of that bat." Eddie said with excitement that someone else in Hawkins loved Sabbath. 

The two of them stood talking about Sabbath and other bands they listen to while they waited for the computer to load the page about the store's shipments. Both of them loved that they found someone similar to them and hoped that something was going to grow from this. 

"Yeah, I did. So it looks like our next shipment of this record won't be for another week or two and there aren't any available anywhere near us. But if you would like you could come over to my place and listen to it until you can get it on your own." They said. 

"Really? That would be awesome!" Eddie said making them laugh. 

"Yeah, of course, I know the struggle of having to wait almost a month for a record to get back in stock, so why not share?" They said as they searched for their notepad. 

"This is my number, if I don't pick up just leave a message and I'll get back to you and we can make plans to hang out and listen to it." You said scribbling there number down. 

"Awesome thank you again Y/N. I'm Eddie by the way." He said offering his hand to them.

"Nice to meet to you Eddie and it's no problem. I hope you have a nice day." They said watching as he left the shop and the smile never leaving their face.