Dacre Montgomery Drabble

Aqua and Dacre never saw themselves dating another celebrity, they always imagined that they would go out in the world and find someone normal. But then when Dacre came crashing into Aqua at an award show and they both realized that this was it for them. For her, it was the way his beautiful eyes stared into her and for him, it was how her smile lit up the darkroom around them.

The rest of the night their eyes stayed locked on one another but each time they locked eyes a small smile was exchanged between them before looking around. When the after party rolled around, they both gathered up their courage and decided to go speak one another. From that point on, the two of them had become close. Dacre had become one of Aqua's best friends, so close at that point that when he was done filming, he would stay at her house for a few months until one of them had to leave.

Most of the time was spent trying to teach another about their culture or spent cuddling on the couch either playing video games or binge-watching a tv show or movie. Right now they had just finished watching Aqua's favorite movie, The Lost Boys.

 "Thank you for sharing that with me, but I just have one question." Dacre asked Aqua.

"And what would that be?" Aqua asked sitting up.

"So am I right to assume that you think I'm cute since your always comparing me to your two of your movie crushes?" Dacre asked with a smile.

"I actually have always thought you were the most attractive person in the room probably part of the reason why I have a crush on you." Aqua says softly.

Dacre smiles to himself, he couldn't believe that Aqua had actually felt the same way. He scoots a little closer to Aqua, gently pressing his lips against hers, he wants to stay like this forever but soon she pulls away from the lack of oxygen. A smile gracing both of their faces at the fact that they kissed.

"I've been in love with you since I met you Aqua." He says lacing his hand with hers.

"So where do we go from here?" Aqua asked gently squeezing his hand.

"For starters a date on Friday night but for now another kiss." Dacre says pulling her into him before kissing her again.

Aqua smiles into the kiss as she feels the nerves be replaced with butterflies as they shared another kiss.