Heart Shaped Box: Eddie Munson

Eddie had walked into your room well technically both of yours and set his keys and wallet down on the dresser while planning on joining you in the shower until he noticed a box with his name sitting on the dresser. He opened it and took a seat on the bed, and started looking through curious as to what was inside of it.

He saw various letters and notes that he had written you over the years, ticket stubs from things you guys did, flower petals from the flowers he had given you, and a bunch of other things. He reached for one of the letters and opened it.

"Hey princess, I know you are going through a lot right, and I'm not here to hold you but I wish I was. Anyways I'm always a phone call away if you need to talk no matter what time. Love you sweetheart .~Eddie."

 Eddie smiled in disbelief as he folded it and put it back in the box. He had written you many letters or small notes since you met but you never knew you kept them and that made his heart swell and possibly made him fall more in love with you. He shuffled through the box completely forgetting about joining you in the shower and pulled out another note that he had written curious to see if you saved all of them or just certain ones. 

"Hey princess, I know this is last minute but I saw that the drive-in was showing The Lost Boys, and I remember how much you said you wanted to see that, so I was wondering if you wanted to go see it tonight after school maybe grab some food afterward? And it's alright if you don't, we can totally do it another day! Love you! ~Eddie." 

"Hey baby, the shower got cold, but I see you found something more interesting." You said placing a kiss on his lips. 

"Sorry princess was totally planning on joining you but then I saw this and couldn't help myself...I didn't know that you kept all of these?" He asked looking at you.

"Of course I did..I plan out getting a binder or photo album or something to put them in...there nice to look at and read when you're at work or on the road and you're not here." You said to him.

"I love you. Have I ever told you that?" He said making you smile at his words.

 "I love you as long as these don't stop happening. The best part of my day." He said placing a kiss on his lips.

"I promise to write you a note for the rest of our lives." He said smiling at you.