Nobody Messes With My Girl: Eddie Munson

Request: May I request an imagine with Eddie, where the reader is Eddie's girlfriend and gets bullied by Jason and maybe Jason gets physical with her leaving bruises and touches her inappropriately and dosent tell Eddie so Eddie finds out on his own and is furious??? Pleasee

A/N: Gentle reminder you are responsible for your own media consumption! I'm not responsible for what you consume which is why I put descriptions in the first place, so read them before you engage with my works, thanks! 

You had just finished closing up the store for the night when you saw Jason's car sitting in the parking lot and didn't think anything of it until you heard him start showing insults at you which was normal because you were probably the only girl at Hawkins who didn't fall for his stupid ass wishing Eddie would have been able to pick up but at last his van was in the shop getting worked on. 

"Hey! I'm talking to you slut!" He said walking up and grabbing your wrist. 

"Who the hell do you think you are grabbing on me like that?" You said turning and backhanding as hard as you could. 

"Stupid ass bitch." He said punching you knocking you to the ground making you groan as you wiped the blood from your nose. 

"You hit like bitch Jason." You said looking at him. 

"Hold her down." Jason said to the rest of the team who looked at him confused. 

"Jason.." One of them tried to say but Jason cut him off. 

"See how funny you think it is now." He said kicking you repeatedly before climbing on top of you making you panic at what he was about to do. 

"Jason come on your going a little far now." Another member pleaded with Jason as his hand crept slowly up your shirt.

"You're a pig an absolute pig." You squirmed underneath him as his hand reached your bra.

"Man Eddie is such a lucky man." He said groping your breasts as you kept trying to get away from him. 

"What the hell is going on here?" You heard what sounded like Steve causing everyone to run off as you lay there crying. 

Steve walked up and helped you into his car and took you home where he helped get cleaned up as you told him what happened with tears streaming down your face and made him promise not to tell Eddie knowing he would blame himself. 

"You can't keep this from him. He deserves to know." He pleaded with you but agreed. 

Now since that incident, Eddie had noticed your injuries immediately but you dismissed them as tripping and falling, but he also noticed how distant you had become, how jumpy you were anytime he touched you which made him worry he did something to you. So after school, he went to talk to Robin and Steve to see if they knew anything. 

"I know that look. What happened?" Eddie asked them. 

"Eddie it's not you....It was Jason.......he um attacked y/n more than insults this time...he got physical and handsy with her and I think had I not shown up that he would've done more." Steve said as Eddie felt anger build up in him at the thought of Jason hurting you. 

"Eddie I know what you are thinking but you need to go see y/n and be there for her, we already submitted the tape to the police who are going after Jason. 

You were cleaning your bruises which were starting to heal when someone knock on your door making you groan as you walked the hall to answer it. You opened it and saw Eddie your boyfriend standing on the side of it. 

"Jason did this?" He asked tipping your chin up so he could examine your face as you nodded feeling the tears slide down your face. 

"Who told you?" You asked him. 

"Steve." He said making you roll your eyes as Steve couldn't keep a secret for shit but you also thanked him for doing so. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked semi mad but also thinking about what Robin said too. 

"I wanted to tell you. I really did but I also knew that you would blame yourself for what happened and I was scared so I ask steve to keep quiet. I'm sorry." You said reaching for his hand. 

"Why are you apologizing? None of this is your fault and I'm sorry you had to go through that, you don't deserve that and Jason is a complete prick for doing what he did." He said wrapping his arms around you. 

You buried your head in his chest feeling grateful to have a boyfriend like Eddie who understood you and cared for you. While Eddie was glad to know he wasn't the reason for you pulling away and glad that you were in his once more, he thought about a way to get Jason back.