Somebody's Watching Me: Jonathan Byers

For the longest time, you had believed well and had been convinced that someone or something was watching you or following you. You didn't know what made you so paranoid, but it took a toll on some of your relationships so not many people stuck around and try to help you that was until you met Jonathan. He was so sweet, so caring and he never judged you for being the way you were and always reassured you that you were never a bother or crazy like everyone has told you in the past. 

Today was the worst that your paranoia had been in a long since meeting Jonathan. Since you woke up this morning and tried to get ready for school this morning, you felt like something was watching you and freaked you out to the point that you didn't want to leave your house. On the other hand, Jonathan was worried when he came to pick you up for school, and you didn't answer the door because you were usually meeting him at the door. He knocked a few more times and still no answer, so he started scaling the tree by your window and lightly tapped your window.

"Sweetheart, it's me, are you in there?" He asked as he heard some shuffling in your room before he saw your window lift up and he was met with you all tear-stained. 

He takes a step into your room and closes your window before walking over to where you were sitting on the bed and wrapped an arm around you. 

"What's going on sweetheart?" He asked you.

"It's my paranoia. Today's the worst it's ever been, and I hate it so much I just want to be normal and not be so scared all the time that someone is watching me and I know your probably you are growing tired of me."  You said as the tears fell down your face breaking his heart. 

"Hey, Hey look at me, there's nothing wrong with you, despite everyone telling you that. I love you and I promise you that I'm not growing tired of you and even if I was I would tell you, I love taking care of you on your off days." He said wiping your tears. 

"You mean that?" You asked him quietly. 

"Always. Now, how about we skip today and just hang out here? We can watch some movies, order take out, and just cuddle." He asked you. 

"I would like that alot." You said smiling at him. 

So for the rest of the day, you two spent the rest of the day watching movies, cuddling, talking, and ordering takeout. That day you realized that no one would love and care for you the way Jonathan did and you were grateful for him.