My Type: Eddie Munson

You had always been medium-sized your whole life, you were in the happy medium of being skinny and being plus-sized and it had really brother you until your best friend and crush Eddie Munson started talking a lot more about Chrissy Chunnigham. Chrissy was super skinny, the head cheerleader, and apparently, everything Eddie wanted which not only made you feel insecure about yourself but also made you realize that you unfortunately his type either which upset you. 

Eddie was the first to notice you pulling away and acting differently with the group more specifically him and he wondered if he did something to upset you or if you were going bored of him which he hoped wasn't the case because he had the biggest crush on you. He had been meeting up with Chrissy every day after school to get her help on how to ask you about making a complete fool out of himself. 

"I think I've done something to upset them." Eddie said to Chrissy as they sat at the bench talking about you. 

"What do you mean?" Chrissy asked him. 

"It's just I've noticed that they have been acting differently around, maybe I misread the signals and they don't like me like I thought they did." Eddie said sadly playing with the rings on his fingers. 

"No, I don't think that's it. Let me try and talk to them." Chrissy offered as Eddie nodded his head at her hoping she could figure out what was wrong with you. 

You were skeptical when Chrissy invited you to come shopping with her this weekend saying that you two should get to know each other since you were both Eddie's friends. You had been browsing the dress rack when you came across a dress you liked. 

"Oh that would look so good on you, you should try it on!" Chrissy encouraged as you shook your head no. 

"Maybe on someone like you, it would but on someone like me I don't think so." You said putting the dress back leaving Chrissy confused. 

"What do you mean someone like me?" She asked confused.

"I mean someone who has the perfect body, who can wear anything she wants...someone whose Eddie's type." You said quietly as she realized what was going on. 

"Trust me I'm don't have a perfect body, this is years of eating disorders, and I'm not Eddie's type far from it." She said as you looked at her confused. 

"Look Eddie likes you a lot and the only reason he hangs out with and brings me up so much is that he's worried about making a fool in front of you when he finally tells you and I offered to help him." She said as you searched her eyes for any hint of lying but couldn't find any. 

"He likes me?" You asked stunned as she nodded her head handing you the dress to try on. 

A few hours later you two finally headed home and you saw Eddie sitting on your front porch making you confused as you two climbed out of your car and walked up to him. 

"Eddie you should just tell them now." You heard Chrissy whisper to him as you unlocked your front door and walked in letting them talk in private. 

"So you thought Chrissy was my type?" He asked you confused at why you would even think that. 

"I mean it was hard not to, you constantly talked about her and were always hanging out with her so I assumed that maybe you were gonna try to live out your dream of dating Chrissy Cunningham the girl you've been in love with since middle school." You said. 

"That's the thing, I had a crush on Chrissy but I have an even bigger crush on you now." He said making you smile. 

"Really?" You asked him. 

"Really? Your my type, not Chrissy. You and only you." He said placing both of his hands on the side of your face. 

"Well, I guess it's a good thing your my type as well." You said placing your lips on his.