Treat You Better: Eddie Munson

Request: Hi! I saw your requests page on your Stranger Things imagines book - can you do one of Eddie comforting the reader after a harsh break up then like confessing feelings? Sorry it's like super cliche and you don't even have to do it if u don't want to also, I love the book of imagines! Keep up the great work!

Eddie watched in shock as Billy poured the milkshake over your head after breaking up with you, he watched as everyone laughed at you as Robin lead you out of the room. Eddie could hardly think straight at this point and started punching Billy which lead them two to get into a fight. 

"Eddie stop it! Eddie stop! He's not worth it!" Steve said as he and a few others tried to break up the fight. 

"You should be lucky she gave your ass a chance to be with someone as lucky as her." Eddie said as Steve lead him out of the house. 

"Robin took her home to get her cleaned up. I'm sure she would like to see you." Steve said as Eddie nodded his head at his words. 

Eddie said bye to Steve before climbing into his van and heading over to your place worried about you. He finally arrived at your place and knocked on the door where Robin answered the door and let him in. 

"How is she?" Eddie asked. 

"Not good. When we got back here, she just kept crying and saying that she was stupid for thinking that Billy of all people liked her and all this stuff. I finally got her calm enough to go shower and wash the milkshake out of her hair. Your hands are bloody, did you?" Robin asked him. 

"Yeah I did, asshole had it coming. I can stay here with her if you wanna head back." Eddie offered. 

"Good he deserved it and will either you or her call me with updates?" She asked as Eddie nodded his head. 

"Robin are you here?" You asked quietly walking to the living room drying your hair shocked to see Eddie standing there.

"It's me, sweetheart, I came to check on you after what happened. You didn't deserve that." He said wrapping his arms around you.

"Why not? I was foolish to think that someone like Billy could actually like someone like me. God, I'm so stupid." You said making Eddie pull away from you. 

"Hey look at me, you are not stupid. You know whose stupid that asshole is for hurting someone as amazing as you and do you know how much it hurts to see you crying over someone like him?" He asked you as you looked down at his hands. 

"Eds, you didn't....." You said quietly. 

"I sure did sweetheart...He had it coming for hurting someone like you, do you know what I would give to have a chance with someone as amazing as you?" He asked you as you looked up at him in shock.

"I know this is terrible timing but sweetheart I've been in love with you for as long as I remember, and it killed me when you started Billy because I could see how terrible he was to you but kept my mouth shut and tried to be supportive and I know you probably don't like me like...." Eddie started to say but stopped when he felt your lips on his. 

"I've liked you for the longest time, the only reason I started dating Billy was to try and get over my feelings for you because I was afraid that you didn't feel the same but I can see how wrong I was." You said. 

"We both were. Now, where do we go from here sweetheart?" He asked you. 

"I would like to give this a try once I'm healed from Billy if that's okay with you?" You asked him. 

"That's more than okay with me sweetheart." He said placing a kiss on your lips.