The Truth: Peter Ballard

You had faint memories of your family well real family that is and sometimes when you were sleeping you can hear your older brother Steve calling out for you as you were taken from your family which made you wake up in a panic to only realize that you were still in the lab. You hated the lab with a passion as did your friend El or number 11 as she was known in the lab because early on you learned you were a test subject and nothing more this so-called Papa didn't love any of you but there was one adult who had taken a liking to you and Eleven his name was Peter or number one as you would come to learn later on and you thought he cared about you but you were wrong about. 

After Peter's massacre and banishment, you and El decided to stay and keep on with the lessons with Papa despite how much you two wanted to leave. When the Demogorgon attacked the facility and everyone was distracted were you two able to escape and be discovered by three boys ya'lls age who went by the names of Mike, Dustin, and Lucas who quickly took you guys in and offered to help you guys. 

You were looking through a yearbook when you saw a picture of your brother Steve making you point aggressively at the picture to which the other looked at you confused as you tried to speak for the first time since meeting them. 

"Br...Brother." You said as they looked at you wide-eyed.

It would be a few days later before you would be reunited with your brother when Dustin somehow convinced him to come over to look at something which made you feel nervous because what if he didn't want to see you or what if he didn't remember you? 

"There's no way. Everyone thought you were dead or gone forever." He said slowly approaching you. 

"I missed you." You said as he wrapped his arms around you tightly as the tears fell down your face. 

"I prayed every night you would come home, I missed you so much." He said pulling away from you and taking a seat on the couch. 

And so for the next year, you two got to know each other as siblings again, and where you learned that your mom took off after your disappearance and your dad drinks every day which upset you to hear but Steve promised you that he would always be there for you no matter what and true to his word he helped readjust to society. You and El became friends with the guys and this new girl Max who was so cool and then the threat of the Mindflayer came and you thought that was gonna be the day you die only you felt Billy push you out the way and sacrifice himself. 

"I thought I was going to lose you again." Steve said helping you up and checking over your injuries. 

Vecna was now the newest version of the Demogorgon that was going after Hawkins and it was up to you and El to save everyone well while you and El were unlocking your powers, your brother and his friends somehow ended up in your memories when they traveled to the upside-down. 

"You have sister, Harrington?" Robin asked. 

"I thought she was kidnapped when you guys were younger?" Nancy asked but Steve paid her no mind as he watched your memories play out.

He watched as Peter otherwise known as Vecna took a liking to both of you and El and manipulated the both of you and wanted you both to help him and when you guys rejected him he tried to kill you guys and got banished to Upside Down and would ultimately end up becoming Vecna. 

"Steve." Nancy said as none of his friends knew how to approach him. 

"I should've tried harder to find her!" He yelled upset that you had to go through this at alone and the fact that you were in Hawkins this whole time. 

"Steve you can't blame yourself for that, you were a kid there was nothing you could do. But now you can find a way out of here and a way to destroy him so he can't hurt her anymore." Nancy said as he nodded vowing to kill Vecna with his bare hands if he had to.