Inked Goddess: Eddie Munson

Eddie had been talking with Robin while she sorted through the tapes when he saw you walk into the store. You wore a Black Sabbath tank that show off your full arm tattoo sleeve and he could see some other ones on your other arm and neck, there was no way you were from Hawkins. 

"Who is that?" Eddie asked making Robin perk up and see you talking to a customer.

"Oh, that's our friend Y/N, she just started working here. Pretty isn't she?" Robin asked him with a teasing smile as she walked into the back of the store. 

You on the other hand hadn't been able to keep your eyes off of the cute brown hair metalhead that was hanging out by the counter talking to Robin hoping you would get to talk to him before you left.  Eddie stood there pretending to look through the tapes on the counter while waiting for Robin when he saw you and Robin emerge from the back of the store walking over to him. 

"Eddie I would like to meet our friend Y/N, Y/N this is our friend Eddie." Robin said introducing the two of them knowing that neither of them would make the first move. 

"Hi there, I love your tattoos." Eddie said as Robin walked away.

"You do?" You asked shocked because most people specifically ex-partners said they looked trashy and weren't ladylike. 

"I really do, I think the one on your neck might be my favorite." He said making her smile as the cherry blossom branch was her favorite as well. 

"That's my favorite one too! Do you have any?" She asked him with such a big smile. 

"Not as many of you, but a few he said showing her the bats on his forearms and pulling his shirt down a bit for you to see a few of his tattoos that were on his chest. 

"Those look cool." You said making him smile as no one had ever shown this much interest in his tattoos before. 

"Can I ask how you have so many already?" He asked you. 

"Yeah so believe it or not, I used to be a pageant queen, and all the money I won from them went towards paying for them." You said showing a few of your different tattoos on your arms. 

"A pageant queen? I would've never guessed." He said making you laugh. 

The two of you spent most of your shift talking with each other and it didn't matter if you had to move from behind the counter to stock or something because Eddie followed or stay put so you two could talk about ya'lls tattoos and what ones you wanted to get in the future, and so much more while Robin looked over at you two with a smile. 

"So would you be interested in hanging out with me outside of work?" Eddie asked you. 

"I would love that a lot. I'm actually free tomorrow night if you wanted to hang out." You said as looked around for a pen so you could give him your number. 

"I would love to sweetheart!" He said as you handed him a piece of paper with your number on it.