My Boyfriend Is A Vampire: Eddie Munson

A/N: This is loosely based on that scene from the Lost Boys when Sam finds out that Michael is a vampire. 

Eddie knew something was wrong with him after surviving being bitten by the bats in the upside down but couldn't figure out what it was..... that was until he started to hear your heartbeat despite you being upstairs in the shower. He found himself slowly making his way upstairs towards the bathroom where he could hear you singing along to the radio completely oblivious to what was happening but your dog Luna knew something was up because she started lowly growling at the door. 

You were finishing up washing your hair when you heard the bathroom door open followed by Luna's growling and her darting out of the bathroom which made you shut the shower off immediately as you grew concerned. You quickly dried off and threw on your robe so you could go see what was going on, you left the bathroom and walked downstairs. 

"Eddie? Luna?" You called out a few times but were met with silence until you got to the bottom of the stairs and saw Eddie. 

"Baby?" You asked him causing him to look up at you and that's when you saw his bloody hand. 

"What happened to your hand baby?" You asked him concerned. 

"Luna attacked me." He said quietly making you confused because Luna loved Eddie and would never attack him randomly. 

"Why did she attack you Eds?" You asked as Luna came over to you and took a seat by your feet.

"She was protecting you from me." He said as you looked at him confused as he walked past the mirror and that's when you noticed he didn't have a reflection. 

"Eddie look in the mirror." You said as he turned and saw that he had no reflection unlike you. 

"I can't believe it! My own boyfriend is a creature of the night!" You said in disbelief as you and Luna made your way upstairs to your room.

"Baby please!" He called out after you as you slammed the door in his face needing a few minutes to process everything and to calm Luna. 

Eddie was really worried now that you were gonna leave him, he sat outside your door praying that you weren't afraid of him because he knew that he would never hurt you. As he was in his thoughts, he heard the knob on your door handle turn causing him to stand up. 

"Okay first off I'm sorry for freaking out on you, hearing that my boyfriend is a vampire is an adjustment of sorts. I know that you would never hurt me or Luna for a fact, so I think with some training and research we can help you through this." You said wrapping your arms around him. 

"Really? So your not afraid of me?" He asked looking down at you.

"No, I'm not. I love you Eddie no matter what you are." You said leaning up and pressing a kiss to his lips. 

"I love you too sweetheart, thank you." He said as you two walked into your room.