Sweet: Eddie Munson

You sighed as you looked over at the empty seat next to you, it looks like Eddie had decided to skip history class again, so you made a mental note to make a copy of your notes and stick them in his locker during lunch and before you ask no he didn't know it was you helping you. Your friends didn't understand why you helped Eddie when he clearly didn't, but you really did want to see him graduate this year because he was a smart kid who just didn't know how to focus on something like school for more than five minutes.

You finished making Eddie's copy of today's notes and were currently sliding them into his locker when you heard someone yell boo making you drop the notes as you heard the laugh of your best friend Robin. 

"Seriously Robin, you about to give me a heart attack." You said picking the notes and sliding them into Eddie's locker. 

"Again? I don't know why you just don't hand them to him instead of sliding them into his locker." Robin said. 

"Because Robin I don't do it for recognition, I do it so that the poor boy can pass history class and actually graduate this year." You said picking up your bag. 

"Sure that's why you do it and not because you like him." She said knocking her elbow against yours making you shake your head at her as you two walked to the lunch room. 

The next day Eddie got to school and went to his locker to grab his notebook when a familiar piece of paper with what looked like yesterday's history notes. He always wondered who was making these notes for them and why they did it because he didn't so why should someone else. He made his way to history class and saw you already sitting there, flipping through your rolling stone magazine, and even though you and Eddie ran with different crowds you two were friends and Eddie maybe had a tiny crush on you. 

"Shock me shock me, Eddie Munson actually making  an appearance in history class." You said teasing him as he took his seat next to you. 

"Figured I'd make an appearance you know to keep her happy." He said referring to your history teacher who was looking through something at her desk. 

"Hmm, should we feel honored by your presence then?" You asked looking over at him.

He was about to respond to you when the bell rang and your teacher stood up in front of the classroom and started talking about something that Eddie really wasn't interested in until she mentioned a project that could be done with a partner as she passed out sheets on what project was going to be on. 

"Hey, do you wanna work on this together? Unless you were planning on working with someone else." Eddie asked turning and looking at you. 

"No I was going to ask you anyway...so I would love to." You said turning and looking at him making him smile a bit. 

"So I have Hellfire after school but should be available around 5 if you're free?" He asked you. 

"Umm I actually work tonight but I'm free all day tomorrow if you are." You said to him.

"Yeah tomorrow works, do you want to exchange numbers so we can figure out a time tomorrow to work on this?" He asked you. 

"Sure thing, if you call and my little brother answers just leave a message." You said making him laugh as you handed him a piece of paper with your number on it. 

The next day Eddie called you that morning and you both agreed to meet at your place since you had moved room and you were babysitting your little brother. Eddie knocked on the door and was greeted by your little brother. 

"Your boyfriend's here!" He yelled making Eddie laugh as he walked into the house. 

"He's not my boyfriend! And what did mom say about you opening the door?" You called out as you walked down the hall. 

"Hi Eddie, this is my annoying brother Grayson." You said ruffling your brother's hair causing him to groan and swat your hair away. 

"Hi there bud, I'm Eddie." He said offering his hand out to your little brother who took Eddie's hand. 

After getting your brother settled on something, you two headed to your room and began working on your project as you what you had done so far, Eddie became fascinated by your handwriting because it looked a lot similar to the one from the notes that had been put in his locker since history class started. 

"Oh sorry, I know my handwriting is kinda sloppy." You said noticing him focusing on one of your note pages. 

"No it's not that, it's actually pretty. But it looks a lot like the handwriting of someone who has been making sure I get my history notes when I skip. Do you know anything about that?" He asked you making you panic a little. 

"No, I don't." You said a little too quickly. 

"You sure about that?" He asked again. 

"Okay fine it's been me this whole semester that's been making copies of my notes for you on days you skipped so that you could actually pass the class." You said groaning. 

"Can I ask you why?" He asked you.

"Because I can see how smart you are, you just have the attention span of a fly, so I figured that maybe if I just gave you copies of my notes then you could actually graduate this year and not repeat. I know it's weird and I'm sorry." You said. 

"No I think it's really sweet of you to do that and not say anything, so thank you." He said making you smile.