A Dance With Dragons: Eddie Munson

A/N: Sorry for the lack of updates everyone, I was diagnosed with Covid on 7/6, and this is the first time in nearly two weeks that I have felt well enough to write! Also, Eddie would've loved Game of Thrones :(

You sat there in shock looking at your boyfriend Eddie after he admitted that he never watched Game Of Thrones but also never read the books either you figured that Eddie would've loved it since it was basically Lord Of The Rings with porn. So thanks to your mom owning all the seasons you planned the whole weekend for you and Eddie to watch the show if he could get into it and then you could show him the books, you had just finished getting the snacks ready when you heard your front door and close. 

"Eddie's here baby!" Your mom called out. 

"Thanks, mom!" You said as you heard Eddie's footsteps coming upstairs to your room where he eloped you into a hug followed by multiple kisses. 

"Hi sweetheart, I missed you." He said smiling at you. 

"Hi, Eds. I missed you more." You said as he got comfortable on your bed before you climbed into his arms excited to show Eddie something. 

You started the first episode and were about halfway through it and Eddie hadn't said much which worried you that maybe he didn't like it which you would understand but still it would be nice to share with Eddie. 

"So what do you think?" You asked him as the first episode ended. 

"Holy shit! I get why you like it now, can we continue?" He said making you laugh as you pressed play on the next episode. 

Eddie would ask you questions about the show and you would answer loving how invested he was in it and you guys made it through the second season that day surprisingly because you've never seen Eddie so focused on something outside of Hellfire and his band before. 

"So the show takes place through each of the books?" He asked you as you showed him your mom's copy of the first book in the series. 

"Essentially yes, like something that happens in season one happens in like book four or something like that. It really helps to read the books because they tell so much more than the show does and plus Rhaegar and some of the characters that are dead in the show and have a bigger role in the book." You said to him. 

"Really?! Do you think your mom would care if I borrowed this?" He asked you already wanting to start the book. 

"Not all Eds, go ahead." You said with a smile on your face loving that he was so invested in the series now. 

The next weekend Eddie came to you with all his notes and questions that he had so far, and you and your mom answered all of them the best you could for him, and your mom even let Eddie keep the copy Eddie had because she was loving that he was enjoying the series so much. 

"Baby, do you think you could read to me?" Eddie asked you one night while you two were getting ready for bed. 

"Sure do you want to read from your copy or mine?" You asked him as you two crawled into bed. 

"Mine please."  He said handing you his copy before settling his head into your lap as you began to read from where he left off.

"I know that she spent her childhood in exile, impoverished, living on dreams and schemes, running from one city to the next, always fearful, never safe, friendless but for a brother who was by all accounts ... a brother who sold her maidenhood to the for the promise of an army. I know that somewhere upon , her hatched, and so did she. I know she is proud. How not? What else was left her but pride? I know she is strong. How not? The Dothraki despise weakness. If Daenerys had been weak, she would have perished. I know she is fierce. , and are proof enough of that. She has survived assassins and conspiracies and , grieved for a brother and a and , trod the to dust beneath her dainty sandaled feet." You said looking down and seeing Eddie fast asleep in your lap.