Caught: Peter Ballard

You hadn't meant to fall in love Peter it sort of just happened.... you two worked closely with a lot of the same children and you two found it easy to talk to each other thus a relationship formed between you two. At first, it was friendly and harmless, it felt nice to have someone at the lab who was a robot but then later feelings developed and so did a relationship between the two of you which you knew was frowned upon by Dr. Breener so you two decided to sneak around which meant of a lot early wake-ups to get unnoticed of being in each other's room, and a lot of kisses and touching behind doors when you could. 

You had just gotten back from taking the children to the rainbow for their play when you were pulled into a spare room by Peter making you stumble a bit as he pushed you up against the wall and kissed you. 

"Peter....baby we're gonna get caught...." You said in between kisses. 

"I know but you left before I could get my good morning kiss this morning and it's been affecting my day ever since." He said making you giggle as he placed another kiss on your lips. 

The two of you were so caught up with each other that you didn't even realize that Dr. Brenner was looking for the both of you until you heard the door open causing you and Peter to pull apart. 

"Papa....." You started to say but he held up a hand at you. 

"No Papa this was all me.....she only went along with it because I asked her too." Peter said. 

"Peter come with me so we can discuss this privately.... while you go back to your room for the rest of the evening." Papa said as you nodded your head quietly leaving before giving Peter one last look before leaving. 

You sat in your room incredibly bored and anxious as each hour went on, and still, no sign from Peter so you began writing your two weeks notice prepared to quit if anything happened to Peter because of you. Your thoughts were interrupted by a knocking at your door making your heart race in anticipation of who was on the other side of the door. 

You opened up and saw Dr. Breener standing on the other side so you quietly let him into your room and offered him your chair. 

"I spoke with Peter and was amazed to hear and see how much he truly loved and cared for you and to hear how it was his idea to begin the relationship in the first place. Now I know it's against my rules but I need to know if you feel the same about him." He said as you nodded. 

"I do. I wasn't looking for love when I started here I just wanted to help the children but then I met Peter and we became friends which was nice because none of the other workers here wanted a friend well the over time my feelings for Peter started to develop and suppressed them as long as I could and when Peter brought up the idea of a relationship I immediately shot him down. But I really do like him, Papa, he's made me the happiest I've been in a long time." You said as Dr. Breener nodded his head before getting on the intercom and asking for Peter. 

A few seconds later your door opened and Peter walked in giving you a soft smile, before standing by the door so he could look at Dr. Breener.

"I don't normally condone work relationships but after hearing from both of you, I know that it would be a mistake to try and break you two up. So I will allow this for the time being as long as it doesn't interfere with your work." Dr. Breener said making you two smile as he left. 

"No more hiding my love." Peter said wrapping his arms around you. 

"No more hiding." You said placing a kiss on his lips.