One Right Now: Eddie Munson

Request: like my idea was that Eddie cheated on the reader with Chrissy or someone and that is what she says and Billy is her best friend and ex so when he hears this he gets livid because hr still love her and she don't deserve to be hurt. You can make it where billy or Eddie ends up with her its up to you! But can u add lots of angst and some smut and fluff!

.....................................................................................................................................

Said you love me, but I don't care

That I broke my hand on the same wall

That you told me that he fucked you on (Oh)

You think it's so easy fuckin' with my feelings

"You know I never thought you would be the one to cheat on me but what makes it worst is that it was with Chrissy Chunnigham of all people." You said as the tears streamed down your face.  

"Baby please let me explain." Eddie said standing up and walking over to where you were standing but you stopped him. 

"Don't." You said making him sit back down because you were afraid of what you would do to him if he got near him. 

"Was it worth it? Better yet was she worth losing the one girl who would've done anything for you?" You asked him. 

"No, she wasn't. But baby you got to believe me, it was a mistake and it won't happen again. I love you." He said pleading with you. 

"I don't care because if you loved me the way you claimed, you would've never cheated on me." You said looking at him as your phone rang making you walk over and answer it. 

Eddie sat nervously on the couch trying to figure out who you were talking to when you came into the living room and walked over to him and held out your promise ring to him making him look at you in shock. 

"That was Billy and he's on his way over apparently the whole school knows about what happened. You should go now before he gets here because you know what's going to happen now that he knows." You said. 

"Why are giving me this?" He asked you. 

"Because this was a symbol of our relationship before you went and ruined it. So take it and give it to Chrissy." You said placing the ring in his hand as the tears fell down his face hating himself for cheating on you. 

You watched as he left struggling to hold in your tears still feeling hurt that Eddie just threw your relationship away for a night with Chrissy. You sat there crying until you heard the sound of Billy's Camaro approaching your house, so you dried your eyes best you could when you heard a knock on your front door. 

"Hi, Billy." You said answering the door and letting him. 

"Oh sweetheart, I'm so sorry he did that to you." Billy said wrapping you in his arms as you broke down in tears once again. 

Billy stood there letting you cry as much as you need to while he rubbed your back already planning on how he was going to kick Eddie's ass for hurting you. See Billy didn't really care for Eddie before you started dating him but he put up with him just for you all along he could see how much better you deserved than Eddie, but still, he never imagined Eddie cheating on you. This made Billy realize how much he should've told about the crush he's had on you since he got to Hawkins, he only kept it quiet because he didn't want to ruin the friendship you two had. 

"You deserve better than him sweetheart, It makes me upset to see you crying over a guy like him." Billy said. 

"Thanks, Billy, it makes me wonder sometimes what it would be like to date you." You said as your eyes grew wide realizing what you said. 

"You wonder about dating me?" He asked pulling away and looking at you. 

"Yeah I've liked you for a while now and that was the only reason I started to date Eddie was because I was afraid if I told you how I felt it would ruin our..." You started to ramble but was cut off by feeling a pair of lips on yours making you melt.

"I've liked you for a while to sweetheart and as much as I want to make this happen, you need to heal from what Eddie did to you." Billy said making you smile and nod your head in realization. 

"But I will still be here for you in every way I can, and no matter how long it takes you to get over him my feelings will still be the same." He said placing a kiss on your forehead.