WHAT DO WE DO

The three boys on the ground felt relief flood their systems as Max mayfield fell to the floor, regaining consciousness. They'd been on edge since they'd found her with the white lifeless eyes of someone about to die.

Their shock grew as another body materialised from the sky, falling down next to her with a loud thump - Steve had almost been squashed, but had luckily moved out of the way at the last second.

"What the fuck!" Dustin yelled as Lucas held onto a panting Max. Steve looked over at Max, checking she was okay, before cautiously Approaching the other body on the floor.

"Is that..." Steve mumbled to himself as he grabbed the figures shoulder lightly, moving her onto her backs.

Her nose was dripping blood, her eyes closed - purple veins covered her eyelids and neck.

"Tee," Max panted out, "it's Tee."

Dustin moved to look at the girl who they had all believed to be dead since July 4th.

She was passed out.

"She... she died? No? Or am I being incredibly dumb." Steve said quickly, still running on adrenaline, "we were at the funeral! There is no way!"

"She tried to kill me," Max swallowed, "whatever happened after... I think Vecna got to her," she explained, sitting up as Lucas stayed close, "she thinks we wanted her dead, that we don't care for her."

"Shit," Dustin whispered.

"Tee? Can you hear me?" Steve asked her, patting her face softly to try and wake her up, "you're okay now! We're gonna help you!"

"What are you doing!" Dustin whisper shouted, slapping his arm away, "didn't you hear Max? Tee is dangerous right now."

"Well what are we supposed to do when she wakes up?" Steve whisper shouted back, putting his hands on his hips.

"We cross the bridge when we get to it." Dustin said.

"What are we supposed to do with her?" Lucas then asked the three.

"Take her back to base camp and go from there," Dustin said, as if it was the easiest thing in the world.

"Base camp as in the wheelers?" Lucas asked, making Dustin nod, "are you forgetting everybody who lives in that house was at Tee's funeral. If we appear with her unconscious, they'll... I don't know. We'll have a lot of explaining to do."

"I don't get how this is possible," Steve shook his head, "she was buried. She died."

"She doesn't have any of the wounds from the battle at Starcourt," Max said to them, "Billy... in my trance, he did."

"What if this isn't her," Dustin asks them all, "she was buried. Her body was buried: we saw her dead... so what if this isn't completely her?"

"That doesn't make any sense," Steve shakes his head.

"And a girl with electric superpowers, a monster that face opens up to eat cats and people, and a monster made up of peoples organs and shit does?" Dustin asks him, crossing his arms over his body.

"So what, you're suggesting it's her body but not her?" Steve asked.

"I'm suggesting that this is a copy of her," Dustin said to them, earning strange looks, "or a split of her... or something. There's no way the tee we know would ever hurt Max, or any of us for that matter. She used to make cookies whenever one of us was ill... there's no way."

"Black pudding..." Lucas whispers.

"The weird British food with pigs blood?" Steve asks, "what does that have to do with anything?"

"He's talking about D&D, idiot." Dustin shook his head at the older boy.

"D&D?" Steve then asks, "what, is she some type of monster like Vecna now?"

"Black pudding isn't a monster, per say," Dustin shakes his head, "in D&D Black puddings are like scavengers of the underworld, they senselessly attack things... what does this have to do with Tee?"

"What does a black pudding do when it's exposed to lightning or lots of damage?" Lucas asks him.

"It splits into two..." Dustin responds.

"What happened when Tee died?" Lucas continues.

"There was a flash like lightning," Dustin realises.

"So... there's two Tee's?" Max asks confused, looking down at the passed out girl on the floor - the girl who just minutes ago had tried to kill her.

"It's possible," Dustin says to her, "could be this one is alive, the other is dead."

"That's just a theory," Lucas shook his head, "we won't know anything until she wakes up."

"I thought you said she was dangerous?" Steve asked.

"We'll figure something out. We should try and get her back to the Wheelers undetected." Dustin said to them, "we'll get Nancy and Robin to distract Mr and Mrs Wheeler, and we'll hide Tee in the basement."

"Mike's gonna have a shock when he gets back from California," Lucas mumbled.

"Yeah, no shit." Steve says, standing up and carefully lifting the limp girl into his arms, "come on, kids, we should go."

A/N
SHORT WHOOPS
UNEDITED

HAD FO RESEARCH DND FOR THIS OKAY IM SORRY IF ITS WRONG OR DOESN'T MAKE SENSE