Mordor

"Eddie? Eddie, thank god," Dustin yelled out when the group finally made it to his location, only to see he was missing a very important someone, "where's Tee?"

"Uh... I don't know," Eddie said quietly, messing with his hands as Steve passed him some water.

"You don't know?" Lucas asked, knowing that girl wanted him and Max dead, "you don't know where she is?"

"No..." Eddie shook his head.

"How could you lose her? She could barely walk!" Dustin then asked, his own temper growing.

"She floated into the sky and then literally vanished, okay?" Eddie snapped, "it was right as Patrick died. I don't know what happened to her, but she vanished, all right? For all I care she's the one who killed him." Eddie said to them, "I tried calling you guys when I got to shore, but my walkie was busted, so I, uh, did the thing that I do now, apparently. I ran!"

"Do you know what time this was? The attack?" Nancy asks him, trying to relate it to what had happened at the Creel house.

"Yeah, no, I- I know exactly what time it was," Eddie said, taking off his watch, "my walkie wasn't the only thing that got soaked." He chucked it to her then.

"9:27," Nancy nodded.

"The same time our flashlights went kablooey," Robin remembered, making Eddie look at her a little strangely.

"Which means what, exactly?" Steve asked them, arms crossed over his chest.

"That... that surge of energy was Vecna attacking Patrick," Nancy realised, "Tee must have been linked to it, that's why she's missing, she found a way back through with Vecna's help."

"Well... we're one step closer," Robin shrugged her shoulders, "We know how Vecna attacks."

"And where he attacks from," Lucas adds.

"So now we just need to sneak into his lair in the Upside Down and drive a stake through his heart," Max says, like it's the easiest thing in the world.

"If he even has a heart," Robin comments quietly, kicking a rock from under her shoe.

"A stake? Is he like a vamp... is he a vampire?" Steve asks, his eyes widening at the idea of it all - he'd seen Dracula thanks to Robin in family video, and he did not look fun to deal with.

"It was a metaphor," Max says, rolling her eyes.

"A bullet should work on him, right?" Eddie asks.

"I say we chop his head off," Lucas adds.

"I'd say all of the above, but we can't do any of that until we find a way into the Upside Down," Nancy says to them all, "and Tee."

"We need El to get her powers back," Max says to them.

"Everything was way easier," Steve agrees, "We had this girl. She had superpowers."

"Superpowers," Eddie cuts him off, "Yeah, you mentioned her. I had to spend the last day with her demonic sister who I was convinced was going to kill me every time she coughed." Eddie said, his eyes falling on Dustin, who was still pacing up and down, looking from his compass to the woods quickly, "Hey, uh, Henderson's not, uh, cursed, is he?"