Eddie the Banished and Tee the Psycho

Since Tee's little reveal of who had brought her back to life, Eddie had not gone near her. Wherever she went in the room, he was quick to make sure he was as far away as possible - it made Tee laugh, he was like a little kid afraid of a spider.

His eyes had not left her, watching her every move, terrified. The guy thought she could kill him in a second, little did he know she was just as powerless as he was.

He had a lot of questions - all questions he refused to ask because he knew a single answer he didn't want to hear would send him spiralling. Was he standing in front of Chrissy's real murderer? Why had Dustin and his friends left him defenceless with a murderer? Why was she so calm? Was she considered a zombie because she came back from the dead?

He had to admit, coming back from the dead was very metal.

"Hey Dustin this is Eddie the banished with Tee the... psycho..." Eddie mumbled into the radio, Tee not looking his way as she stared out of the window, arms crossed over her middle as her stomach groaned in pain. Her whole body was in pain. "You there? Dustin, can you hear me? Dustin? Earth to Dustin."

"Hey it's Nancy," a voice spoke back, making a smile appear on Eddie's face. The girl who dropped off the psycho can now come and pick her up.

"Wheeler! Hey. Um, I'm gonna need you to come pick up the kid... friendships not really working out and I don't exactly feel like being more terrified than I already am..." Eddie said into the radio; his eyes not leaving the back of the younger girls head, "you don't want me going out into the world to set her on the side of the road like a hitchhiker, do you?"

"No, no, no, no. Don't do that. Just.. stay where you are, and we'll be there as soon as we can," Nancy says to him quickly.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Listen, on the way... I'm... can you pick me up a six-pack? I know it's stupid as shit drinking right now, but a cold beer would really calm my jangled nerves." Eddie said to her quietly.

"Hey, im gonna have to call you back-"

"No don't you da— wheeler? Wheeler?" Eddie asked loudly into the radio, as Tee had another coughing fit, the pure strength wracking her whole body as he stared at her.

She closed her eyes after her fit, tired and worn out. The last thing she wanted was to be around the loud man with long hair. He was giving her a headache.

"Um..." his voice never seemed to shut up, not even for a minute, "you've got-"

Tee opened her eyes, looking over at him with a glare, only to see him pointing to his chin. She furrowed her brows, lifting her thumb to wipe her chin, to reveal a small speck of blood.

"Are you coughing up blood?" Eddie asks her, tilting his head slightly, "is that a dead girl thing? Do dead people even have blood?"

"No I just t-take it from others," Tee said sarcastically, but Eddie was clearly not aware of the joke.

"You take it from Chrissy?" He asked her, his tone now serious.

"I-I don't know who Chrissy is," Tee says to him, and he shakes his head with a sharp inhale, clearly he didn't believe the girl.

"Sure you don't... sure you don't."

A/N
Short... but yk...

I'm back baby!