A REAL STORY.

Tee surfaced out of the water gasping for air, her body frozen to the touch from the coldness of the water in the lake. The pure coldness making her breath unsettled as she lugged herself over a small amount of vines and onto the ground beneath her feet.

She was back in the world full of monsters and horrors, and ironically enough it felt like a breath of fresh air.

She gave herself a moment to get up off of the floor, her legs weak from the shock of the cold water, no Eddie or Jason in sight. Her last memory being of Eddie's screams of horror and Patrick's bones crushing.

She didn't know what to do, conflicted as she stood looking at the gate. She had been sent out to kill these people who had wronged her so badly, yet all they wanted to do was help her in whatever way they could.

The stories weren't adding up the way they had in the beginning.

"Hello?" She called out, reminiscent of when she had first arrived to the upside down after a long and tiresome stay in limbo, and found herself looking around lost once again. No scary noises, no Vecna this time, just her and her thoughts.

This place was so different from the human world, yet so incredibly similar. It was scarier and more destroyed, with no touch of warmth and no glimpse of sun. She didn't like this place, not in comparison to the human world.

But her body felt better here, she felt alive here.

She reached her pointer finger into the sky, looking at a cloud, her target, and watched as a large lightning bolt shot out of the once peaceful pocket of air and shake the ground that she stood on. Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked at her finger.

Why did her powers work here and not in the human world?

She shook her head, knowing she had to get out of this open space before something saw her and decided she looked like a great meal, and headed towards the trees in the distance, the very place she had been in the human world.

Her thoughts were all conflicted and confused as she walked, minding the vines and careful of small holes in the ground. Nothing seemed to be making sense - Max had been horrible to her when she died, yet when seeing her she had mentioned speaking at her funeral, that she had missed her terribly.

All of that could have been a lie to save her own skin, humans only live for themselves after all, but something told her this whole mess went a lot deeper than she had previously thought.

Lucas, the boy she had tried to kill, looked hurt by her actions, as if they were outlandish and shocking. Why would he think that unless he did nothing wrong?

And Dustin! The boy looked so hurt by the fact Tee couldn't remember who he was. He was clearly a missing piece in a puzzle, a puzzle she had no idea how to put together. It's harder when you don't know the overall picture.

She looked up at the sky once more, a small break from the clouds showing the darkness hidden behind it. A single star could be seen, and it made her stop in her tracks. The woody woodpecker toy Dustin had given her coming to mind.

Why is this coming to mind?

She shook her head, going to walk, her mind still stuck on the stupid toy with the random hole in the middle of it. It was stained slightly, a red tinge covering the white material. Why was that? What hole caused that? Why does she not remember who it belonged to? Why did she ask Dustin to look after it?