ABRACADABRA

A/n
Double update, read the part before this if you haven't already :)

They had established some sort of connection, all of them sat around a toy Holly had that lit up. They were waiting for it to light up or something.

Tee was the one holding it, they'd decided on her to be the messenger, because at least if it didn't work, she could make it work with her powers.

"Seeing this?" They heard Dustin yell, making Tee move her hand above the board, the same tingling feeling in her fingers as little gold flecks followed her hand. She drew a smiley face that made all of them smile as they heard Dustin laugh in excitement, "not moving it... unplug... stand by."

Tee moved her hand away, making the lights go off.

"Try it now!" They heard his yell again, making Eddie pat Tee's shoulder, accidentally shocking himself as she turned to apologise.

"My fault," Eddie winced, "just write."

"Okay..." She thought about what to write before putting an H and an I.

"That worked!" They heard a yell, making them all cheer with smiles on their faces.

"Hi!" Eddie laughed.

"W-what do I say?" Tee asked, looking to Nancy for help.

"We're stuck." She responded, "just put a word so it's easier to read."

Tee nodded her head, before writing out the word.

S... T... U... C... K

"Stuck!" Dustin was heard again.

"Yep." Steve nodded.

"Yes, we are," Robin added.

"Watergate?" They heard Dustin yell now, making all of them a little confused.

"What the hell's Watergate?" Steve asked.

"Cause it's in water and it's a gate," Robin realised.

"Oh," Steve breathed.

"That's cute," Eddie said tilting his head slightly.

"Original," Nancy added.

Tee shook her head, writing out another word.

D...A...N...G...E...R

"There's danger?" Dustin yelled, Tee nodding as if he could see her as she wrote out another word.

G... U... A... R... D... E... D.

"Guarded," They heard Dustin yell now, making them all nod their head.

"Genius child," Robin whispered.

"We think Watergate... gate," Dustin yelled to them, "Gate at... murder."

"Anyone get what he's saying?" Steve asked.

"No." They all shook their heads, making Tee draw a question mark as she tilted her head.