STARS

(Get the tissues, ladies and gents)

Finally after what felt like hours upon hours, the car had stopped, instantly Joyce had jumped out of it at lightening speed, heading off towards the carnival

Hopper opened his door as Murray got up, but before he could go anywhere Hopper stopped him with an annoyed grunt.

"Hey! No," He said to him, "stay here, go over the plans with Tee and Smirnoff," Hopper says to him.

"I can help look," Murray argues as Tee sends the back of Hopper's head a glare. No way is she not coming with them.

"No, you'll scare the children," Hopper argues again, slamming the door. Tee jumps out of her seat and out the back way, only for Alexei to grab her wrist.

Tee looked from Alexei to where Hopper and Joyce were quickly running off to. She looked over to Murray, "tell Alexei we'll be b-back soon. Stay safe, both of you." She says, sending Alexei a smile before running to catch up with Hopper.

"Tee, go back to the car," Hopper snapped at her, turning quickly to face her, "there's too many people, it's not safe."

"I can help!" She argues, not moving as Hopper and Joyce stared at her, "they're my friends!"

"Do you not remember the last time you ran off?" Hopper yells at her, "what happened to you?"

"That was different!" Tee yells back.

"No it's not! There's too many people," he shouts at her again, "I'm not putting up with this Tee, go back to the car!"

"No!" Tee yells back.

"I am your father, you listen to me," Hopper yells again.

"No you're not!" Tee yells back before her eyes widen at her words. Hopper stared at her for a second in disbelief. "Dad, I- I didn't mean that."

"We're wasting time," Joyce says to both of them before grabbing Tee's hand, "come on."

Hopper continued to stare at Tee as Joyce pulled her off towards the carnival. He slowly began to follow, scratching the back of his head.

"We're talking about this when we get home," Hopper says to Tee as he catches up to the two. Tee looks up at him for a second, nodding her head. She was so ashamed of what she said. Of course he was her dad, it slipped in the moment, she'd never want to hurt him like that.

"Guys," Joyce says to them both as they walk around quickly, "we need to find the kids, forget about this now."

"Yeah, yeah," Hopper nods, but you can tell from his tone he's upset by Tee's words. She doesn't blame him, if will had said that to her she'd be distraught.