GOODBYE, TEE

CHAPTER 19: GOODBYE, TEE

"Mike, come on, we've got to go!" Lucas shouted to mike as he shook Tee again and again, El waking up and behind held up by Dustin.

"She's barely breathing!" Mike shouts back at him as he sees El awake and standing up, "why isn't she waking up!?"

"We've got to go!" Lucas shouts again, grabbing Mike's shoulder.

"Leave her," A voice says, and Mike jumps up, the boys all turning to see a white haired man in a suit with several armed men behind him, "Step away from the children."

"No! You want them, you have to kill us first," Mike shouts at the evil man who had hurt the two girls for years.

"That's right!" Dustin says, stepping in front of Eleven.

"Eat shit!" Lucas shouts at them, when suddenly El, Mike, Lucas and Dustin are grabbed from behind by soldiers and forced to move away from Tee. El couldn't fight them off, being too weak. But the boys kicked and screamed and hoped that anything - something would happen so they could get the stronger soldiers off of them.

Dr Brenner leaned down next to Tee as the boys struggled in the soldiers grip. He got the seemingly unconscious girl sat up, with his hands supporting her head.

"Twelve? Twelve can you hear Me? Twelve?" Brenner asked her, shaking her head softly with his hand as he stared at the girl.

"Papa?" Tee asked, her own eyes opening slightly as her voice cracked. Her vision set upon the man, as suddenly a memory started to replay in her head.

"What happened here?" Brenner asked her quietly, gesturing to her dead parents on the floor. But she didn't know they were dead, because she didn't really know what death was.

"They're sleeping," Molly whispered, her hands shaking from fear and adrenaline that was still pumping through her veins.

"Yes, yes, it's your papa," Brenner smiled at the girl, as her eyes opened to their normal size.

"Can you come out?" Brenner asked her, "I just want to talk to you." He put out his hand, but Molly looked hesitant, "I won't hurt you."

Tee looked from Brenner to Lucas struggling in a soldier's arms, Mike screaming at Brenner to let Tee go, "Let her go! Let her go you bastard!

Tee let out a whimper as Brenner forced her to look at him, she buried her head into his hand as he whispered, "Shh, shh, you're sick. You're sick, but I'm going to make you better."