MISTAKE

Chapter 6: Mistake

-

Owens had taken her to a room. It seemed to be a changing area as there was a suit hung up along with a bench and a row of lockers. Tee looked back at the man, confused, all he did was smile at her and gesture to the outfit.

"Put it on, I'll be back in five." He ordered before leaving the room. Tee sighed, looking away from where he once stood to the outfit she had to wear. She took it off of the hanger it was on, dropping it accidentally as she wasn't expecting it to be so heavy.

She picked it up with a grunt, before putting it on. As she was putting on the boots, Owens came back into the room. He stood there waiting for Tee to finish, and when she had, two soldiers walked into the room and grabbed an arm each.

"Safety precautions," Owens told Twelve with a smile. Tee glared at him, before being pulled out of the room by the soldiers. She didn't fight them, wanting to preserve her energy, but when they purposefully tugged her, she had to retaliate.

"Watch it," Tee snapped at him, which just made him tug her harder.

When they finally arrived, The soldiers let her go, but Tee didn't make an effort to move. The sight in front of her shocked her - she'd never been more perplexed yet terrified.

"Men of science have made abundant mistakes of every kind," Owens started as Tee walked closer to the glass, "The mistakes made here were by men who have gone."

"I killed them," Tee said to him in a threatening tone, making sure to get the message across that no matter how much they punish her, she won't stop - she is a force to be reckoned with.

"So this thing you're looking at is one hell of a mistake," Owens says to her, standing next to her as she looked at the gate, "See, the thing is, we can't seem to erase our mistake, but we can stop it from spreading."

"How," Tee asks.

"Fire," He answers simply. Tee nods, "But, as you may know, Different forms of fire have different properties. So while we use gas fire, we don't know how electrical or chemical fire would work. Investing in them is expensive, so we need cheaper ways of getting what we need."

"Me," Tee lets out a dry laugh, "Electricity, i-it makes sense."

"You catch on quick, I like you," Owens says to her with a smile.

"One problem," Tee says to him, "I can't make f-fire."

"Then I guess your experiments aren't completely over," Owens says with a sigh, patting her back. As soon as he touched her back, he jumps back as a shock is sent through him, "Watch it."

A/N

NEW SEASON TOMORROW SHIZA OH MY GOODNESS AND ALSO IM RUSHING TO FINISH THIS NOW SO GET READY FOR RAPID UPDATES!!!!