MAYOR KLINE

Chapter 11: Mayor Kline

When Tee walked over to Joyce and Hopper, he was finally awake

When Tee walked over to Joyce and Hopper, he was finally awake. Virtually naked, but awake, thank god. Tee watched as Hopper walked over to the fridge.

"Did you get a good look at the thug?" Joyce asked him. And hopper shook his head.

"He was r-really tall," Tee says to the two, "and strong."

"Yeah no shit," Hopper muttered as he grabbed a drink from the fridge and walked away to get changed.

"Hop!" Joyce raises her voice, "don't say that!"

"Sorry, I'm sorry," he said to tee, "I've got a headache, okay? I don't mean it."

Tee just nodded.

"He's gotta be government, right?" Joyce asked the two.

Hopper sighed in response, "yeah, but if he's government, what's he doing slinking around? Why is he running? You know, why didn't we find anything down there?"

"Let's ask him." Joyce said, holding up a piece of paper. She had two letters from his number plate on them. Tee sighed as she rubbed her face.

"What is that?" Hopper asked as Tee stole his drink to have a sip herself.

"His license plate," Joyce said as Hopper took the paper.

"What are the dashes?"

"They're the blanks," Joyce told him.

"I'm gonna get changed," Tee told them. But the two didn't really hear as they carried on the conversation. Tee went to her room, changing her top for a cooler one and putting on comfier shoes. In her mirror was a Polaroid if her and mike. She smiled sadly at us as she took it off the mirror and put it in her back pocket. She walked back out, ready to help Hopper and Joyce with whatever was happening.

-

The place they ended up was the town hall. The trash was full of protesters signs. Tee was confused by them as she got out, but decided to ignore them as she followed Hopper and Joyce.

Hopper walked in first, Joyce behind him and Tee behind her. Hopper looked at the woman working the front desk, "is he here?"

"Yes, he's busy at the moment, but-"

"Great," Hopper said continuing to walk as Tee and Joyce stopped in front of the woman. The woman was calling for hopper to stop, but Joyce spoke up to silence her.