COOKIES

Chapter 3: cookies

When Mike and Tee returned to Tee's home, no one was there

When Mike and Tee returned to Tee's home, no one was there. Hopper must've been doing something to do with the protests outside the town hall, and Eleven was still with Dustin and the group, trying to talk to Suzie.

"You know w-what we should do?" Tee asked Mike as he entered the cabin behind her. "We s-should make something. I-I know Hopper's very abjectated-"

"Agitated?" Mike corrects her.

"That one, yeah," Tee nods.

"What do you wanna make?" Mike asks as he takes his shoes off, Tee doing the same.

"I have an idea," Tee nods.

"I'm just gonna go to the restroom," Mike tells her, kissing her cheek softly, "I'll be back in a minute."

"Okay," Tee smiles, watching as we went. When Mike has done his business, he took a second to just look in the mirror at himself. He was so happy, after years he finally had her, and by the looks of it she wasn't going anywhere. They'd had no monsters bothering them for months, the girls were happy, everyone was happy. Everyone was safe.
.

Tee, not realising that Mike had entered the room again, looked over at the radio, turning it on with her mind as she ran around the kitchen grabbing thing. She hummed as she listened to Bowie playing softly.

Mike entered the room again and smiled as he took a step closer.  Tee had her back to him, she was twirling and swaying to the beat of the music, complete with her bright pink apron, while she was weighing everything out.

As Tee started to twirl again to beat it by Michael Jackson, even singing along, mike made his appearance known as he laughed at her head bobbing to the music.

"Mike!" She screeched, reflexes kicking in as she launched a spoon at his laughing face, "You scared me!"

"Sorry," Mike laughed timidly as he picked up the spoon and washed it, noticing a camera sitting on the ledge above the sink, "when did you get a Polaroid?"

"It was for El's birthday," Tee tells him, glancing at him for a second before turning back to measuring out flower, "she loves it."

"Molly?" Mike called, making Tee turn around to look at him. She saw a flash and heard a click.

"Mike I wasn't ready!" Tee laughed as Mike grabbed the film from the top and started shaking it.

"You're gorgeous all the time, Mol, it doesn't matter." He cooed when she turned her back on him once again. He made his way around the counter and wrapped his arms around Tee's waist, pressing himself against her. "See, you're gorgeous!" He started flapping the photo in front of Tee's face making it impossible to carry on trying to ignore him.