MOLLY HART

Chapter 8: Molly Hart

The five arrived at the school and entered via the back door. The boys began to walk with El as Tee stood still. She felt like she knew this place, but she had no idea how. She looked at the blue and white walls with her eyebrows furrowed.

"You coming, weirdo?" Lucas asks her. She snaps her head over to him and nods, running to catch up with the rest of the group, but her thoughts were somewhere else.

"Okay, remember, if anyone sees us, look sad," Mike tells them as they head down another corridor.

"Attention students, there will be an assembly to honor Will Byers in the gymnasium now. Do not go to fourth period." The intercom said through radios around the school. Tee looked up and around as Mike tried to get through a door that was quite obviously locked.

"It's locked," Mike tells them, a look of annoyance and frustration clear on his face.

"What?" Lucas asked, sounding annoyed himself as he tried to open the door, but of course it didn't work.

"Hey, do you think you can open it? With your powers?" Dustin asks El as Tee walks over to a board opposite the door that had posters covering it. The posters were about food and drink. She began to read slowly over it, finding the task difficult as she hadn't done it in years.

"Boys?" She suddenly heard a voice snap. It sounded so familiar. She snapped her head to look at him as the others did, Lucas leaned against the door and fake smiled, breathing a "Hey."

"Assembly's about to start," The man says to them. Tee noticed in his features he looked sad, like Will's death had really affected him. It hurt Tee.

"We know. We're just, you know Upset." Mike says, acting sad as he looked down at the floor. Tee admired how well he could get into character, and wondered if he could make a career out of it one day.

"Yeah, definitely upset." Dustin adds

"We need some alone time," Mike says, looking as if he was about to burst into tears.

"To cry," Dustin added again.

"Yeah, listen I get it," Mr Clarke spoke softly to the boys, "I do. I know how hard this is, but let's just be there for Will, huh?" He says - the hurt clear in his tone. He threw Mike his keys. "And then the Heathkit is all yours for the rest of the day. What do you say?"

The boys all nodded excitedly as Mr Clarke's eyes drifted to El, he didn't quite see Tee who was pressed against the wall with the posters.