MORSE CODE?

The journey to the Wheeler house was not a pleasant one, with another earthquake that made Tee jump, and that jump made her accidentally cause a bolt of lightning to shoot out from the sky, very close to them.

That made Steve yell 'way too close!' And keep his distance in the least subtle way possible, and Tee kept mostly to herself, letting Nancy navigate the way.

The inside of the house looked a lot like the outside, it was coated in vines, and little flecks flew through the air. While to everyone else it felt like it was hard to breathe, Tee felt more powerful than she had in months.

"Might be time to get a maid, Wheeler," Robin told her, trying to make humour in the situation - it couldn't have been easy to see your home abandoned and ruined.

"Come on, I don't want to stay here longer than we have to," Nancy said, breaking out of her little trance and heading up the stairs quickly, everybody following behind her other than Steve.

Upstairs, Robin, Eddie and Nancy headed into her room, while Tee was stuck looking at an open door further down the hall. She walked over to it, pushing it all the way open and walking inside.

It was a small bedroom, with a closet in the corner. The sight of it made her eyebrows furrow, a feeling in the pit of her stomach feeling all to familiar. She was filled with dread as she walked over to it and opened it, abandoned clothes on hangers.

It was a normal wardrobe to anyone else, but to her it made her feel awful.

She moved away from it, going to the other corner of the room and looking at the two dice left on the table. It had so many different sides, in no way a regular dice.

She held it between her fingers as she looked through the papers on the desk, messy handwriting displayed, a story of some sort.

The word demogorgon was circled on the page, making her eyebrows furrow, but she quickly moved on, looking at the pictures in a pile on the floor.

She picked them up; rooting through them, it was pictures of the boys from her memories, now able to name them all. She stopped at the sight of a young boy with black hair and an awkward smile on his face. Him and his friends around Nancy in a weird costume. They were a lot younger, but she could put the face to the name.

"Mike," she whispered with a smile, as someone came up behind her.

"Oh; wheeler, you didn't tell us about your sick fashion sense," it was Eddie who took the photo out of her hands, looking at it himself with a laugh as Nancy and Robin entered the room.

At the comment, Nancy's eyebrows furrowed, moving closer to see it and going to snatch it out of his hands, but Tee took it first; looking back at it.

"I like it;" Tee spoke softly as she looked down at the photo.

"I made Mike throw out that picture last year;" Nancy said to the two older teens in the room quietly, as not to gain Tee's attention, "more proof we're in the past."

Before any of them could voice anything further, Steve's voice could be heard yelling downstairs.

"Dustin! Dustin!"

They all looked to the doors, before running out to see what had Steve so alarmed, only to see him in the kitchen area yelling, "Can you hear me? Dustin! Hello? Hel... Hello?"