LANDO

CHAPTER 18: LANDO

Tee woke up to mike moving her slightly to get up, she yawned as her eyes opened to see his retreating figure. It confused her - where was he going? They were told to stay put.

"Wh-where has he gone?" Tee asks as Mike leaves the hall completely, Dustin and Lucas just shrug - el staying still and looking ahead, still shaken from the bath.

"They're gone!" Mike shouted, bursting back into the hall angrily, "Nancy and Jonathan. His car's gone."

"They're probably just sucking face somewhere," Dustin tells him, making Lucas' face scrunch up.

"Gross," Lucas commented.

"What's sucking face?" Tee asks them, confused by their reactions to the statement.

"When a guy and-" Dustin starts to explain to her, before mike cut him off.

"No," Mike cut him off, "No way!"

"Did they go with the chief?" Dustin then asked him, not at all worried about Nancy and Johnathan's whereabouts.

"I don't know," Mike exclaimed back, worried for his sister's safety.

"No," El spoke up for the first time since the bath.

"What? Did you see them? Do you know where they went?" Mike asked El rapidly, staring her down.

"Yes," El whispers.

"Where? Where did they go?" Mike asked her, not moving from where he stood.

"Demogorgon."

-

"This is crazy. We can't just wait around." Mike speaks up after half an hour or pacing up and down.

"Mike, in case you forgot, we're still fugitives," Lucas argues back as he readjusts the bandana on his head, "The bad men are still looking for us."

"Yeah, and we don't even know where your sister is," Dustin adds on as Tee walks over to go check on el.

"El and Tee can find them," Mike tells the two, his voice going up a pitch as Tee rubs El's shoulder. El doesn't even look at her, she can't.

"Mike, look at El," Dustin says, the statement speaking for itself as urgent looked over at the practically comatose shaved headed girl. Tee looked up at them all and shrugged her shoulders, making her way next to Mike.