EARTHQUAKES

The small group had found themselves at the famous landmark known as skull rock - the run had been tiresome and hard, all of the group panting out of breath as they reached the cover they so desperately needed.

Tee was the first to make it, quickly finding herself going to a corner as she tried to have a better look at her shoulder, the burning sensation hadn't left her, and the aching was growing more annoying by the second.

"Oh... shit," Steve whispered from behind her, almost falling over if he hadn't reached the rock. Tee took no notice, taking her arms out of her shirt and pulling it down so the neckline was covering her chest, almost like a tube top.

"Steve?" Nancy asked quietly, helping him stabilise himself, "Jesus."

"I'm fine," Steve promised as tee turned towards him, the man had a bare chest and the longer those wounds were exposed the quicker they were going to get infected. Before thinking too much, she grabbed one of the hanging sleeves from her long sleeved shirt, and ripped it off, handing it to Nancy. 

"C-cover the wound..." Tee explained after seeing Nancy's confused complexion, "Don't w-want it to be infected."

Nancy nodded at this, taking the ripped fabric and turned back to Steve, beginning to coach him through the process as the boy breathed in deeply. Upon seeing Steve was getting the help he needed, she turned away once more, attempting to tend to her own wound.

"So... uh..." The voice of Eddie sounded from behind her, but she paid no notice to it, prodding at the bite on her shoulder as if it would fix it, "What you did back there, was, uh... cool."

Tee glanced at him, but gave nothing away, as she looked back at her wound.

"That looks bad," Eddie noted, Tee nodding as if that wasn't plainly obvious already, "Hey, at least your shoulders will have matching little scars!"

Tee looked at him confused at that, before looking to her other shoulder, a small circular wound was clear. She took a small breath in, before slightly tracing over it with her fingers. 

She opened her eyes to see an older man above her, holding a ripped off piece of his shirt to her shoulder. She squirmed, making him look up to see her finally awake.

"Good morning," he mumbled to her, she gave him a confused look before screaming in pain as he added pressure, that instantly got the attention of Joyce and their new Russian friend, who stared at he two in concern.

"Hop be careful!" Joyce yelled at him from where she was stood with the Russian scientist, who was handcuffed to a tree.

"Stop!" Tee cried as she squirmed away from hopper. Hopper held her in place as she cried. The noise made him want to stop and hug her and el her everything was going to be okay, but he honestly didn't know if it would be. He had to stop the bleeding, and this was the only way.

"You were shot, tee!" Hopper snaps at her as he removed the blood soaked square of material, "I had to slow the bleeding down somehow."

"Oh," Tee whispered, staring at her shoulder, before looking round at her surroundings. She was still in the car, in the middle of the forest. She saw Joyce holding up two stones at the Russian scientist, who wasn't looking at the woman, but at Tee. He smiled at her and waved, making her weakly smile back before looking at hop as the man put the blood soaked material on the dashboard.