Chapter 2

Guys please vote and Promote this book 🥹 I miss all my reader's!

I love you all love Bhawna and Aryan and others but please give chance to Jai and Vish as well ❤️

Vishakha's POV

Are you serious ? Is my life serious at all? I am going crazy.

I know I needed a break but this doesn't mean that I will spend my breaks in a village! I wanted to be out to a foreign country or A place to have adventure.

It's not like I have problem with village but, but what about my desires to be out all alone and myself?

Yesterday My parents told me that, that they have "planned" to go to my mothers best friend house !

Why?

Because it's been many years since they last met. Also as their family is a joint family and all small kid would also be there as their summer breaks started, they will enjoy this time alot together.

I mean what will I do between kids. Kids I hate the most, I mean they are so irritating sometimes. I literally feel like beating them when they eat my head, running around and shouting. I dont know how the hell people tolerate them. The more I think of not beating them the more I get frustrated.

okay leave that topic, just leave it I really don't have any idea about anything whats going on in my life and this new headache.

I take my phone and call Parth "hello"

"hiiii Vish"

I smile "what you doin?"

"Nothing just got free from my work. You say how did you remembered this person?"

I smile "actually I am going on a vacation"

"Wow that's nice ! Where? okay wait let me guess..um...Italy?"

"No"

"Japan?"

"No"

"Singapore?"

"No, no, no, not out of India"

"Then...Kashmir?"

"Leave it, I am going to Haryana and to be specific a village named 'Vistanpur' (not a real name)" I said keeping my hand on head

"Oh so you are going to a village for vacation?" He asked

"What else did I say then?"

"You are not happy?"

"I don't know, actually the thing is Parth that...I"

"That you want to go somewhere but not a village"

"Yes plus not with a big family gathering !" I said throwing my one hand in the air.

"Calm down Vish. It's actually not bad"

"How?" I knitted my brows

"Because have you ever been to a village before?"

"No ! I mean I did but I was a baby so I don't remember anything"

"See you will get to explore a place and about family, today in present you are staying alone right ! With your parents! So with a big family you will enjoy yourself, you don't know the fun Vish"

"I don't even want to know !" I said "I want to stay alone Parth, for sometime"

"So you can Vish but for your parent's just once try to be with them, try to be a little bit cheerful"