Chapter 9

Does anyone know the story in which there were 2 best friends female, and one of then was named Aloha something, a unique name. Then there was a boy and it's a love triangle. Tamil or south indian love story, The boys know how to play guitar, kind of unrequited lovestory. He likes the other girl but fall in love with Aloha !

If anyone knows the story name please tell me🥹❤️ thank you. I couldn't read it completely as I began writing.

Vishakha's POV

I woke up early in the morning I don't know how without an alarm ! Because while going for office I was never on time as after Yoga I used to sleep again.

But I quickly took a shower or bath ! From bucket's and mug just like hostel days!

when I came out of my bathroom I could hear some kids shouting "Jai Chachu !"

Hmm kids Favourite I guess.

I just rubbed my hairs and then blow dried it, I don't like wet hairs.

I am actually wearing blue jeans and a t-shirt. I tie my hairs in a ponytail.

I blow a kiss to myself "I am so beautiful! I pity the boys who rejected me. I mean look at me, my lips are perfect, my eyes are beautiful, I have a nose piercing and dimples as well with a beautiful smile ! What else can a man ask? Job? My job is the best for me. And just because I am dark skinned didn't gave them right to reject me! Stupid peoples"

I thought of taking a selfie of my self but then I remember that Gadha (donkey) Jai. He broke my phone and I don't know when he will buy a new one for me as he even took my old one from me.

Here I can't stay without my phone even one second and this Grumpy Man ! I don't know what he is doing and for now I really don't want to know as you know, I don't want to spoil my mood so I just take a deep breath and do meditation as I skipped my Yoga !

After 5 minutes I come out of my room and was heading towards the place that suddenly that A door burst open and 3 kids came running out of Mr.Grumpy's room that I had to stop immediately.

"Wow" A voice came out of my mouth.

Then Pihu stopped and turned around, I smiled at her but she showed me her tongue and ran away.

I hate these kid.

I shook my head and began to move in front when someone crashed into me from the side "oww"

I saw Jai wearing a kurta and stepping out.

Argh this man.

I fold my arms and pass a Sarcastic smile "Your eyes are seriously Buttons"

"Not my mistake" he said buttoning up his kurta.

"Oh so this is also my mistake that you bumped into me?"

"Yes it was, you can see the door is open then definitely a person will come out, you could have turned and should have looked at it"

"Excuse Mr.Grumpy, When the door was closed, even then some Tornadoes rushed out of the room and it was not my mistake but I halted"

"You are not a good driver at all Ms.Poison"

I raised my brows "how can you say that?"

"Look suppose you are driving and there are three ways in the right, in the middle and the left" He said and I nod

"But now you have to go just straight ! What will you do?" He asked

"I will look left and right and then move when the way will be clear"